• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm going to add another division that you can be in, engineers! :D You can still be a foot soldier or sniper, but if you are medic or other profession that doesn't require killing you will have to leave that if you want to join the engineers. You don't need to send another bio and all that, you just have to post on this forum if you want to switch to engineer. If you don't want to you're fine! :)

In order to get white-listed into the server go to magnum2016 and send him a username and password of your choice (make sure it's not your forum ID or steam profile login info, he wishes for your username to be your rank [mine being CDC DO Jackson Paul] and name.)

Name: Daniel Fodor

Sex: Male

Role/Division: Engineer

Time Zone: GMT +2

Usually Online: 24/7
Character bio:

Born in Hungary, his parents died in a car accident, thats when he decided to cut all his relations, and never searched for new ones, pulled up a wall around himself.  After he finished the university with perfect grades, he tried to start a new life far from home.  At Muldraugh he ran out of cash, and had to get a job to continue his lonely journey. The place he got accepted was the car repair shop near the highway, he was way over-qualified for this job, but he knew a lot more awaits, just have to get further. He slept in a garage near the shop while he was working there. After the apocalypse began, he realised, things might just go his way, the world where relationship is no longer the keystone of life, where money is worthless. He felt lucky, he is still alive, and everybody else seemed to be (un)dead. He went south on the road, trying to overcome his agoraphobia (which was developed with the apocalypse), he stopped in every single building to calm down, but soon he had no choice but to move fast before the zeds catch up. The panic attack was around the corner
when he saw a blinking light at the police station. 
STORY BEGINS.

post-657-0-22388400-1406829144_thumb.png

Character bio:

Born in Hungary, his parents died in a car accident, thats when he decided to cut all his relations, and never searched for new ones, pulled up a wall around himself.  After he finished the university with perfect grades, he tried to start a new life far from home.  At Muldraugh he ran out of cash, and had to get a job to continue his lonely journey. The place he got accepted was the car repair shop near the highway, he was way over-qualified for this job, but he knew a lot more awaits, just have to get further. He slept in a garage near the shop while he was working there. After the apocalypse began, he realised, things might just go his way, the world where relationship is no longer the keystone of life, where money is worthless. He felt lucky, he is still alive, and everybody else seemed to be (un)dead. He went south on the road, trying to overcome his agoraphobia (which was developed with the apocalypse), he stopped in every single building to calm down, but soon he had no choice but to move fast before the zeds catch up. The panic attack was around the corner

STORY BEGINS.

You're in! :D

Character bio:

STORY BEGINS.

Wait a minute, don't I have to change my background so we meet at the police station?

Name- Adam Lambert

Race- White

Age(18 to 40)- 27

Sex- Male

Role/Division- Runner/Supplies

Character bio- (Optional,just to flesh out the rp)- After watching his entire family get eaten alive, he has lived for months now as a lone survivor in the wasteland, but after his last group imploded from within he decided to search for a new home, upon stumbling across Muldraugh, he breaks into a house to sleep for the night, this is how he dies.

Time Zone- GMT

Usually Online- Most nights, sometimes during day

Name-Jack Rusket

Race- Black

Age- 40

Sex- Male

Role/Division- Cop

Character bio- From the rugged outbacks of australia, This cop came to the USA for the "American Dream". After years in the L.A Police Department, he moved to Muldraugh, little does he know what would happen. He held up in the police staion, locking the doors. He then went on a run to get more food, when he came back he heard "Shit, it is locked" Pulling his pistol out, the story begins.

Time Zone- Eastern Time Zone

Usually Online- Almost always on steam, not on here. I am going to be on and off for a while on steam, please PM me if you want steam.

Name- Connor McCall

Race- Cacuasian

Age- 23

Sex-Male

Role/Division- Swat Officer

Character Bio- One of the last remaining officers of the West Point ,Kentucky SWAT, I went to Muldraugh after the police station was overrun. With only my pistol and my wits I hope to find a group to survive with.

Time Zone-Eastern Standard Time

Usually Online- from 10 est to 9 est, I am afk until Monday August 11 on vacation

In order to get white-listed into the server go to this forum and send the creator a username and password of your choice (make sure it's not your forum or steam profile login info, he wishes for your username to be your rank [mine being CDC DO Jackson Paul] and name.)

who should i send this to? :D

http://theindiestone.com/forums/index.php/user/269-magnum2016/

Character bio:

STORY BEGINS.

Wait a minute, don't I have to change my background so we meet at the police station?

When the server is up the owner is going to be making a base in that little indentation into the forest located right next to the highway in Muldraugh.

Are the application thingys still up? Can I still apply?

As long as the guy/gal that succeeds me or myself are still around the group will be active and will always be open for recruiting ;D

Not saying that i'm backing down as group leader anytime soon but i may have a 2nd in command once school starts, i will try my best to juggle my Engineering school and this but if i'm not on for a while i might appoint a second leader just to keep the group active.

Name: Felix Melendez 

Role/Division: CDC

Time Zone: UTC+00:00

Usually Online: School days: Early(ish) in the morning, Midday, and early afternoon, Weekends. Around 3;40pm weekdays. Holiday: Pretty much until night, with the odd off and on.
Character bio:

Born and raised in Spain, he was born an orphan, as his parents left to die at birth. His rough background forced him to join gangs, and he often flunked school, but although he wasn't smart in the class, he was smart outside of class, as he was the sort of guy who had common sense, and was very streetwise. Eventually he got a job and made enough money to get on a flight to the USA, and ended up in Muldraugh, hoping to start a new life.He got a job as as a Security Personnel at the West Point Mall.  A year after he moved in, the apocalypse began, and he was left to survive on his own, thinking he was the last person alive in Muldraugh/West Point. Although, one night he went scavenging for food,  he saw a search party emerging from the Police Station...

AND IT BEGINS

Name- Simon Riley

Race- Caucasion

Age- 34

Sex- Male

Role/Division- Soldier, later Special Forces

Character bio- His traumatic childhood led him to join the army, he was only travelling through Muldraugh on his way to some place better when the disease hit.

Time Zone- GMT

Usually Online- Evenings/weekends/all day during holidays

Are the application thingys still up? Can I still apply?

Yeah, you can still apply, there are a few spots left as you can see.

Can we get an ETA on when the server will be up

The server will be set up around the time build 28 arrives.

Build 28 has been a here a bit....so....