Are the application thingys still up? Can I still apply?

Yeah, you can still apply, there are a few spots left as you can see.

Can we get an ETA on when the server will be up

The server will be set up around the time build 28 arrives.

Build 28 has been a here a bit....so....

The IWBUMS have arrived, not the official build 28 

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So the thing that says build 28 at the bottom of my screen isn't actually build 28? (This is a real question, no sarcasm)

So the thing that says build 28 at the bottom of my screen isn't actually build 28? (This is a real question, no sarcasm)

Did you enter the IWBUMS code?

Oh now I get what IWBUMS stands for....I Will Backup My Save....

And yes, so i get it now :P

Alright, Good that that's settled. :)

EDIT: also, tower of quotes

I shall make this shall be the biggest quotation tower ever!

I shall make this shall be the biggest quotation tower ever!

The quotation empire shall rise!

I'm literally just spamming f5 in hope someone else will post ;-;

spam-the-f5-key.gif

In my Toshiba computer I have to click FN + F5, or any F key for that matter, I can't organize my troups in M&B because of that, or open the debug toolbar in KSP! ;__;

Send this guy your server whitelist info in order to get on the server, the other guy scrapped his server idea so we are going to go with this guy.  Deadend , he is the maker of the server named "The Outpost. Just visit the guy and send him the whitelisting info so you don't get left out ;D

Oh, and our server just became marked as hot!!!! Not to gloat or anything tumblr_mzej2691tj1tn7qoxo1_500.gifbut.....here you go ;D

Name - Richard Cheug

Race - East Asian

Age(18 to 40) - 30

Sex - Male

Role/Division - CDC Scientist

Character bio- Born in London to a pair of Chinese Academics, Alexander's first passion was Physics. He graduated from Imperial College London with a master's degree in Theoretical Physics but due to circumstances, he spent 6 years as a city trader instead of becoming a scientist. He decided that the empty life of a city high-flyer was not for him and returned to academia in University College London to obtain a Phd specializing in Biophysics. He became engrossed in the mathematical modeling of DNA.

Richard has just attended a conference trip to the CDC center in Atlanta and was travelling to visit a friend in Louisville when the proverbial brown fecal substance hit the rotary air circulation unit. Fleeing from a particularly gruesome scene on a highway, he crept around abandoned houses, living off canned food before reaching a police station. Observing evidence of life, he approached cautiously...

Time Zone- GMT

Usually Online- Whenever I have time.

Name- marc masters

Race- caucasian

Age- 20

Sex- male

Role/Division-foot soldier

Character bio- grew up pretty normal guy with aspirations of becoming joining the army. joining the army at age 18 he ended being infantry nobody spactucular but just good and tough enough to make it as a normal soldier. just a year after finshing basic training everything thing goes all to hell escaping the clutchs of the walking dead marc then fines his unit in the kentucky national guard hes been giving his mission and now his story begins

Time Zone- eastern time zone

Usually Online-anytime after 5

Server is up!

http://theindiestone.com/forums/index.php/topic/10158-the-undertaking-origins-rpstorydriveneventsfactionswhitelistus-east/

Post in this thread or contact he owner of the server if you are interested in joining

Didnt you scrap the idea for the server?

He didn't scrap his idea. It more or so became a group/faction like KNG and I modified my original "The Outpost Server" idea to support factions (along with other changes). So essentially Multiplayer Town and The Outpost (both server ideas at the time) merged into The Undertaking: Origins server, an actual server.

Hello soldiers! This is Jackson reporting in from school, my internet is shut off at my current residence right now so I will communicate more often once that issue is fixed (fedora) . Just to let you all know I will NOT be on most of the time, I'm going to start the serious stuff in my freshman courses at Ponitz School of Technology and Engineering. This may be the last time for a while I will update this thread. After I fix my internet though, I will be on every other weekend. I miss you guys already! ;~;

• 4 weeks later...

Hey guys, guess what...drum roll please,

(brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrat)

THIS FORUM IS NOW ACTIVE! AT&T FINALLY CAME OUT TO MY HOUSE AND DID THEIR JOB! :D

Expect more posts from me in the future now that At&t got off their arses and fixed my internet.

Name- Casey Marks

Race- Caucasian 

Age- 23

Sex- Female

Role/Division- Sniper

Character bio- Amy grew up as a Military Brat in Muldraugh, KY She got into West Point Military Academy and deployed soon after graduating on her first tour of duty. She served 4 tours of duty in Iraq as a mechanic, before applying for a newly formed female snipers program. She was the only female out of 22 to pass the course and become an official sniper for the united states army. Shortly after completing the course her father passed away, as a result of that she decided to use her vacation time for the first time in her career in the military. She returned home to Muldraugh KY to see her family, Shortly after the zombie virus reached KY, and she took her family on the road to look for a safe place to hole up. She met a group of people on the road 2 weeks later while searching for a place to fortify, they took her and her family in. That night, she awoke to the screams of her mother, she ran into the room where her mother was and saw the body of her 2 brothers and sister laying strewn across the floor and a man aiming a gun at her mother. The group she had joined were murderers and bandits, she lunged for the gun, to late, it went off, a loud bang pierced the night, she wrestled with the man for awhile for the gun, footsteps in the hallway, running ones, approaching fast, the gun dropped hit the floor, went off. A cry of pain from the man, the bullet pierced his leg, she ran and jumped out the window landing outside just as the footsteps reached the room, She took off through the dark running for hours, everything a blur, in shock of what just happened she finally collapsed, laying on the ground everything getting dark, consciousness fading, she hears a voice are you ok? Everything will be fine, we are the remaining members of the KY National Guard, we'll get you to safety, and she passes out. -STORY STARTS-

Time Zone- EST, But I keep a very odd sleeping schedule

Usually Online- I can be online whenever, Just tell me the most active hours for you guys and count me there.

• 3 weeks later...

Name- Casey Marks
Race- Caucasian 
Age- 23
Sex- Female
Role/Division- Sniper
Character bio- Amy grew up as a Military Brat in Muldraugh, KY She got into West Point Military Academy and deployed soon after graduating on her first tour of duty. She served 4 tours of duty in Iraq as a mechanic, before applying for a newly formed female snipers program. She was the only female out of 22 to pass the course and become an official sniper for the united states army. Shortly after completing the course her father passed away, as a result of that she decided to use her vacation time for the first time in her career in the military. She returned home to Muldraugh KY to see her family, Shortly after the zombie virus reached KY, and she took her family on the road to look for a safe place to hole up. She met a group of people on the road 2 weeks later while searching for a place to fortify, they took her and her family in. That night, she awoke to the screams of her mother, she ran into the room where her mother was and saw the body of her 2 brothers and sister laying strewn across the floor and a man aiming a gun at her mother. The group she had joined were murderers and bandits, she lunged for the gun, to late, it went off, a loud bang pierced the night, she wrestled with the man for awhile for the gun, footsteps in the hallway, running ones, approaching fast, the gun dropped hit the floor, went off. A cry of pain from the man, the bullet pierced his leg, she ran and jumped out the window landing outside just as the footsteps reached the room, She took off through the dark running for hours, everything a blur, in shock of what just happened she finally collapsed, laying on the ground everything getting dark, consciousness fading, she hears a voice are you ok? Everything will be fine, we are the remaining members of the KY National Guard, we'll get you to safety, and she passes out. -STORY STARTS-

Usually Online- I can be online whenever, Just tell me the most active hours for you guys and count me there.

You're in! Sorry it took so long to acknowledge your recruitment request, my computer got a virus (Little brothers are the worst) so i have to report from school! :L

Name- Casey Marks
Race- Caucasian 
Age- 23
Sex- Female
Role/Division- Sniper

You're in! Sorry it took so long to acknowledge your recruitment request, my computer got a virus (Little brothers are the worst) so i have to report from school! :L

*cough cough* Y'know who else is waiting for that 'You're in' um...*cough cough*

Name- Casey Marks
Race- Caucasian 
Age- 23
Sex- Female
Role/Division- Sniper

*cough cough* Y'know who else is waiting for that 'You're in' um...*cough cough*

You know who else says "You're in"? MY MOM! Oh wait...i messed up....i mean YOUR MOM!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey bud, if this server is up and legit I would be mopst interested in joining. However I would like some details before I officially apply. I have 175 hours invested and more than half of that is online play. Is there pvp? In my experience servers get boring fast when its just pve. Add a bandit faction and you got yourself a damn good story line. Also you will need server refreshes with 25 people playing the map gets picked over in days. Because lets face it ladies and gentleman, there are always the psychotics who would thrive in a lawless society where a bullets makes you king. Not votes. Hit me up. I can get pretty immersed haha

• 1 month later...

Race:

Caucasian

Sex:

Male

Role/Division:

CDC Scientist

Bio:

Daily the world is plagued by famine and disease. From a young age Scott has shown a genuine interest into the way organisms work. Never once turning away from his studies he began his career in epidemiology at an early age. Starting from the bottom he learned what made many diseases tick and what made them stop ticking. A year into his career he heard whispers of an outbreak of a disease that was booming at an alarming rate in the US. Intrigued by this new found and unknown disease Scott pleaded his superiors to send him to the front lines, what he found was beyond his wildest imaginations. 

(I can go farther and into more detail, but this should be good enough for now.)

Time Zone:

UTC -8 (PST)

Times Online:

Whenever I have free time. Usually from 4-9 PM, and when i'm not working i'm on much more frequently.