I got an invitation for the group to join magnum2016's role-playing server, i accepted and once he sets it up after build 28 we will help him build the town.

This is a Role-Playing group about the Kentucky National Guard after they are sent in to quarantine the towns of Muldraugh and the surrounding areas.

We will have multiple roles, ranks and divisions for people to sign up for. Like medic, foot soldier, sniper (when the developers implement the hunting rifle), CDC Expert, CDC Scientist, Officer, General, CDC Director of Operations etc. 

Once we get things under control we shall border off the town of Muldraugh and establish a base of operations outside the town just off the highway coming into Muldraugh.

The sign up sheet is below, copy and paste it into your reply box to get started!

Don't copy and past the words in (this).

Name(As in Jack Brown or Gordan Freeman, not Ult!m@t3amA$0r)-

Race-

Age(18 to 40)-

Sex-

Role/Division-

Character bio- (Optional,just to flesh out the rp)

Time Zone-

Usually Online-

First people 5 people to sign up get high ranks.

List of people already signed up-

CDC Director of Operations-Jackson Paul (Jacksonap)

General-

Officer-

Navy Seals-

CDC Expert-

CDC Scientist- Richard Cheug (Orman)

Foot soldier- Cpt.Miguel Rocha (-snip-)

Pvt.Adam Lambert (noxiousd)

Pvt.Simon Riley (ludo0777)

Pvt. Marc Masters (superking333)

Engineer- Sgt.Daniel Fodor (rotacioskapa)

Medic- Lt.Alex Cartty (Neltarin)

Sniper- Ssgt.Garett Hart (GreenSilo)

Pvt.Casey Marks (LemonCutie007)

Police Chief-

SWAT- Officer Connor McCall (Strang)

Police Remnants- Deputy Jack Rusket (Daman453)

In order to be in the Navy Seals section you must prove your worth to the group and to the server that we will be playing on in general. They will protect the high ranking officials of the group and be the first ones going in to the thick of things. These soldiers will be the best of the best among the group and will be a shining star among the soldiers risking their lives to bring order and stability to the land.

Uniforms

Cops/Swat- Blue sweater

Soldier-Green sweater/vest (depending on heat conditions)

Scientists/Medics- White sweaters

Engineers-Yellow sweaters/vests

High ranks/Seals- Black sweaters/vests

Lets hope this goes well! Fingers crossed!

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Name: Alex Cartty

Race: Caucasian

Age(18 to 40): 26

Role/Division: Field Medic

Character bio: Born and raised in the cold, northern land of Canadia. At the start of the outbreak, Alex was travelling through the states on a tour of many large hospitals to speak with surgeon generals, medics who've served in wars and other people who interested him in his field of medicine. 

Being caught in an unfamiliar area when shit started to hit the fan, Alex panicked a bit more than was necessary and locked himself up in a small house just outside of the small town he was in.

Two days into the outbreak, a small group of survivors stumbled upon his safe house and, going against his gut, he let them into his safe house and saved their lives. There were 4 people he saved in total, two of them were ex-police officers going to the police station in town to try and salvage guns and gear to survive, Alex tagged along with them because he was bored sick of being in his safe house eating nothing but canned goods and what was left in the house. 

Going into town made Alex realize how bad this outbreak was, after many hours of sneaking around, dodging behind corners and not breathing for long minutes, they finally arrived at the police station entrance, Alex grabbed the door with his left hand (Right was currently taken up by a pocket knife he always has) and tugged.

"Shit, it's locked"

-Story commences from here-

Time Zone: EST [-4]

Usually Online: When I wanna be

Ninjedit: Are other players going to join or is just going to be the National Guard/force of players on the server? 

Name: Alex Cartty

Race: Caucasian

Age(18 to 40): 26

Role/Division: Field Medic

Character bio: Born and raised in the cold, northern land of Canadia. At the start of the outbreak, Alex was travelling through the states on a tour of many large hospitals to speak with surgeon generals, medics who've served in wars and other people who interested him in his field of medicine. 

Being caught in an unfamiliar area when shit started to hit the fan, Alex panicked a bit more than was necessary and locked himself up in a small house just outside of the small town he was in.

Two days into the outbreak, a small group of survivors stumbled upon his safe house and, going against his gut, he let them into his safe house and saved their lives. There were 4 people he saved in total, two of them were ex-police officers going to the police station in town to try and salvage guns and gear to survive, Alex tagged along with them because he was bored sick of being in his safe house eating nothing but canned goods and what was left in the house. 

Going into town made Alex realize how bad this outbreak was, after many hours of sneaking around, dodging behind corners and not breathing for long minutes, they finally arrived at the police station entrance, Alex grabbed the door with his left hand (Right was currently taken up by a pocket knife he always has) and tugged.

"Shit, it's locked"

-Story commences from here-

Time Zone: EST [-4]

Usually Online: When I wanna be

Ninjedit: Are other players going to join or is just going to be the National Guard/force of players on the server? 

What i am hoping for is a living server with a force of CDC,Police, and National Guardsmen protecting a large base/settlement and the survivors of the server that are not part of the group. I will look up How-to videos on youtube to find out how to set up a server, so it should be up and running within a week. Reason for the long wait is because the computer that runs Project Zomboid smoothly is at my Fathers house (Parents divorced, live with my mom)

Name: Garett Hart

Race: Caucasian

Sex: Male

Role/Division: Sniper

Character bio: *bang* .. The sizzling remains of a brain fell flat on the ground with a squish.
Looking around, Garett jumped down from the car on which he recently had taken a stand against at least a dozen of these.. things. He walked up to the nearest couple of corpses, built a small pile of which he slid underneath. The horde was coming, and his best chance was to just wait for them to pass.

-

This wasn't exactly the life Garett had expected when he came back from the military. He had only been back for about a week when things started going down. Luckily, this was a new town in which he had been employed as a "keeper of the peace" -- He knew nobody, and that was likely the reason why he had made it this far.

-

Thinking it was his best chance to make it to the police station, Garett had journeyed through the entire town to get there. Now after two hours of lying completely still, waiting for the horde to pass, he had very little way left.

There it was, the police station. Wait, what are those figures by the entrance? They're human! Perhaps his best bet would be to join the group. Well, it's all or nothing.

Garett goes out of cover, starts to carefully wave and shouts "Hey!".

-Story begins-

Time Zone: CET (+1)

Usually Online: Evenings mostly, 8-12, though it varies. I'm usually online more than that.

Name: Garett Hart

Race: Caucasian

Sex: Male

Role/Division: Sniper

Character bio: *bang* .. The sizzling remains of a brain fell flat on the ground with a squish.

Looking around, Garett jumped down from the car on which he recently had taken a stand against at least a dozen of these.. things. He walked up to the nearest couple of corpses, built a small pile of which he slid underneath. The horde was coming, and his best chance was to just wait for them to pass.

-

This wasn't exactly the life Garett had expected when he came back from the military. He had only been back for about a week when things started going down. Luckily, this was a new town in which he had been employed as a "keeper of the peace" -- He knew nobody, and that was likely the reason why he had made it this far.

-

Thinking it was his best chance to make it to the police station, Garett had journeyed through the entire town to get there. Now after two hours of lying completely still, waiting for the horde to pass, he had very little way left.

There it was, the police station. Wait, what are those figures by the entrance? They're human! Perhaps his best bet would be to join the group. Well, it's all or nothing.

Garett goes out of cover, starts to carefully wave and shouts "Hey!".

-Story begins-

Time Zone: CET (+1)

Usually Online: Evenings mostly, 8-12, though it varies. I'm usually online more than that.

Your in! :D

Name- Miguel Rocha

Race- Caucasian

Age- 19

Sex- Male

Role/Division- Foot soldier

Character bio- Born in Portugal, Miguel shipped off to america, in hope of a new life, in Portugal, he had to leave at age 18 because of a certain... reputation. when he arrived in Philadelphia, he joined the police department, he was , as observed by the psychologists, too much of a gun nut, and they were scared that he could hurt innocents in the line of fire.

So, he decided to try his chances with the military, where his skill were valuable,

One year of military service later, he was shipped with a squad,  to kentucky, where he was supposed to contain an outbreak, while they quarantined the area,

When he arrived, he immediatly got attacked by a horde of those... things.

they wiped the squad, except for Miguel, who was forced to retreat, and when he realized he couldn't leave the city, Miguel took cover in a house, when he saw a group of survivor, where they friendly? but they looked like police, military!

Miguel remembered his mission, to contain the outbreak, maybe they would have the same mission aswell, so Miguel got out of the house, and approached the group.

-STORY BEGINS.

Time Zone- UTC/GMT +1 Hour

Usually Online-  Usually during the evening, more time online during weekends.

Another one! :D

I'm on it, I've just had to juggle work and computer time for awhile. Hard to start stuff when you've never done it before and only have sleep time to work on it, but I'll get it up soon. :wacko::mrgreen:;)

You misstyped my username in the list of soldiers  :P

Also, how will we begin the story when the server is set up?

do we have to meet at someplace?

What i am hoping for is a sort of woodsbury type place where civilians are protected at a expansive military ran outpost. Anyone that enters the town would have to turn in their weapons and they would be kept under watch, but other than that they can buy property using 9mm bullets and shotgun shells, 1 9mm bullet equaling 1 US dollar and a shotgun shell equaling 20 US Dollars, sort of like Metro 2033 and its sequel Last Light. Civilians could get a 20x20 plot of land and soldiers can sleep in a apartment-like complex with a armory, liquor bar, and a library. Soldiers and Police Officers will get payed depending on the amount of ammo found in a scavenging run, where-as traders could trade useful items like construction materials, clothing, and food and drink, not to mention seeds for farming in and around the outpost. There would be a tax of 1 9mm round for anything above 6 bullets, and 2 for anything over 2 shotgun shells. I would likely make base around the lake house or the farm to the west so we can make use of their food supplies and independent water sources. If we were to choose the farm to the west the main house would be the town hall, the barn,the one with the giant hay pile next to it, the traders office, and the SMALL town next to it the pre-built housing. The pony roam-o is to be the area for military personnel only. The crimes and their proceeding punishment will be stated in a later post.

What i am hoping for is a sort of woodsbury type place where civilians are protected at a expansive military ran outpost. Anyone that enters the town would have to turn in their weapons and they would be kept under watch, but other than that they can buy property using 9mm bullets and shotgun shells, 1 9mm bullet equaling 1 US dollar and a shotgun shell equaling 20 US Dollars, sort of like Metro 2033 and its sequel Last Light. Civilians could get a 20x20 plot of land and soldiers can sleep in a apartment-like complex with a armory, liquor bar, and a library. Soldiers and Police Officers will get payed depending on the amount of ammo found in a scavenging run, where-as traders could trade useful items like construction materials, clothing, and food and drink, not to mention seeds for farming in and around the outpost. There would be a tax of 1 9mm round for anything above 6 bullets, and 2 for anything over 2 shotgun shells. I would likely make base around the lake house or the farm to the west so we can make use of their food supplies and independent water sources. If we were to choose the farm to the west the main house would be the town hall, the barn,the one with the giant hay pile next to it, the traders office, and the SMALL town next to it the pre-built housing. The pony roam-o is to be the area for military personnel only. The crimes and their proceeding punishment will be stated in a later post.

I said it before and I'l say it again, my name is not spelt correctly in the list of soldiers ):

I said it before and I'l say it again, my name is not spelt correctly in the list of soldiers ):

Sorry man, ill fix it right away.

Thanks  :mrgreen:

Thanks  :mrgreen:

Glad to be of service!  ;-)  (fedora)

Well even though i will be overall in charge of the town i will not be the server admin i will just a co-admin.

We will have a global chat but to use it you have to use *R* for radio

Alright, but do we actually have to FIND a radio of some kind? or can we just use it in the field?

Well even though i will be overall in charge of the town i will not be the server admin i will just a co-admin.

I know a radio mod that may or may not work for multiplayer, when i tried downloading it my client wouldn't work though and said i needed some type of lua file, anyways lets go with the *r* before chat  (fedora)

I know a radio mod that may or may not work for multiplayer, when i tried downloading it my client wouldn't work though and said i needed some type of lua file, anyways lets go with the *r* before chat  (fedora)

Woho! Kind of a good thing in my opinion, the devs are probably going to add a radio at some point, and I like to keep my game in vanilla, last time I tried to mod a game, I had to reinstall it several times, don't ask about the story  :P

Woho! Kind of a good thing in my opinion, the devs are probably going to add a radio at some point, and I like to keep my game in vanilla, last time I tried to mod a game, I had to reinstall it several times, don't ask about the story  :P

The only mod for this i found simple to download was the gorier zombies mod for single-player, still a pretty nice looking texture pack (would it be a texture pack if it changes the looks of a zombie? I think it classifies it as a texture pack if so :P) anything other than that crash my game and screwed up my files  :cry: