What type of clothing do you want to see?

Necromatic_Corgi

I want bandanas to protect my open mouth when I'm hacking zeddies in panic!

I want winter clothes so that I do not get ill in winter

I want a rainjacket so that I do not catch a cold that easy

I want hoddies to proclaim that I'm the king of my hood

I want neat camo wear to feed my rambo power fantasies

I want to thing in the clothing part:

1- Masks - If you wore them after attacking a NPC (but if he survived), he wouldn't recognize you, so you could still team up with him.

2 - Camo suits - this, in combination with the bolt action rifle that the devs are going to add, would make a great combo, you would hide, and when a NPC popped up, BANG, you could ambush them and steal their stuff.

Opportunities for MP

Masks - The name above your head would disapear, so people could only distinguish you by the skin color.

Camo Suits - It would be usefull for support units, who would be attacking at range.

1- Masks - If you wore them after attacking a NPC (but if he survived), he wouldn't recognize you, so you could still team up with him.

2 - Camo suits - this, in combination with the bolt action rifle that the devs are going to add, would make a great combo, you would hide, and when a NPC popped up, BANG, you could ambush them and steal their stuff.

Opportunities for MP

Masks - The name above your head would disapear, so people could only distinguish you by the skin color.

Camo Suits - It would be usefull for support units, who would be attacking at range.

lol, looks like maybe you got Project Zomboid confused with DayZ

Opportunities for MP

lol, looks like maybe you got Project Zomboid confused with DayZ

Id say confused with Unturned, but alright.

I would want hats, which could help with cooling you off and for cosmetic purposes. Also, perhaps there could be an intimidation mechanic among the NPCs if this is implemented, where say if a character was wearing a face-covering and all black, he would be more likely to illicit fear in NPCs than if he were in a hot pink vest and shorts. This would decrease the chances of NPCs attacking you but would also make friendly interactions more difficult and NPCs with fear-inducing traits may even attack you if you get near.

Am I the only one who would be scared by some wild eyes survivor in purple tights, a pink cowboy hat, a I <3 JB shirt smoking a cigar?  I'd get the hell out of there right away.

I think some zombies should be outfitted in police uniforms, doctor and nurse outfits etc. Would make sense IMO.

I hope so, I just don't want a horde chasing after me with them ALL wearing a police uniform, it would look pretty silly. 

As I also keep bringing up in anything mentioned about zombies wearing clothing; there should be one zombie in a carnival dressed up as a clown (who could obviously wander anywhere in the map) Then on top of that there could be mascots with their senses drastically reduced due to the fact they're in a costume and wearing a big mask etc...

Definitely, Police's armories should be locked also. Then we'd have to kill a police officer, find the armory key, get in there and re-lock after leaving fooling a player/NPC. I guess you shouldn't be able to knock down the door then...

I want to look like a lone wolf in this game so badly, Scars, Dirt on my clothing and face, Big beards, Another cool feature would be blood showing on your clothing, So if you get into a fist fight with an npc you will actually look like you were beaten up. And also dirt showing on clothing would be awesome. I can see it now, Walking through the woods looking like a total badass, I can't wait to see what they will add once they get npc's and vehicles completed, Maybe updated textures? Better optimizations? I hope they will eventually do the iso revolution, So they can make the word a much more interesting place. :D

Trench coats,leather pants, bearnies, hockey masks.

I'm pretty sure they aren't working on clothing yet sadly ): But a trench coat would be amazing. Aiden pearce style, Hopefully there will be baseball caps of all designs and colors, Same with other clothing. And new shoes like boots and sneakers. 

• 2 months later...

I want high heels and a sexy dress...I want to look amazing when i lead people to their death..

I second this. The zombie apocalypse is the perfect time for my character to start engaging in his cross-dressing pre-occupation. It will at least upscale his fashion rep to "fabulous" from the "topless nutter look" that he needs to keep from overheating.

I think the clothing I most want is (1) newspaper/cardboard/duct tape body armour and (2) DIY clothes (inc. additional pockets, inserts for bite-padding, etc.). Oh and don't forget the poor mans ghillie suit, with the added chance of being walked past rather than munched when sleeping rough.

I want high heels and a sexy dress...I want to look amazing when i lead people to their death..

I second this. The zombie apocalypse is the perfect time for my character to start engaging in his cross-dressing pre-occupation. It will at least upscale his fashion rep to "fabulous" from the "topless nutter look" that he needs to keep from overheating.

I think the clothing I most want is (1) newspaper/cardboard/duct tape body armour and (2) DIY clothes (inc. additional pockets, inserts for bite-padding, etc.). Oh and don't forget the poor mans ghillie suit, with the added chance of being walked past rather than munched when sleeping rough.

I just want high heels and a awesome dress for my evil female characters...lead people to their doom and stuff...look amazing, im abit of a clothes addict when it comes to games, i love variety, or certain outfits for certain characters, i would have so much fun with it

Aaaaand then you need to start sprinting and parkouring through houses to escape hordes and you do something nasty to your ankles.

That said, it -could- be an interesting mechanic. Wearing sexy(ish) clothing, including footwear, to gain some small buff interacting with NPCs. Of course, you'd need to change into something more appropriate when heading into combat or running away.

face paint for my warrior within, tie dye shirts for my hippie characters, biker gear for that badass spiked look, hoodies and ski mask for my assassins look, and some plastic gloves for when i want to play doctor with zombies/victims