The floor is lava

I remember playing that as a kid. Why is it always lava though? Why not sulfuric acid, or radioactive waste or pits of doom full of zombies? I guess I just like to get a little creative sometimes for no reason in particular.

because lava is simple and most ppl know that it would kill you if you step in it :l

We used to play that it was blades. No reason particularly.

Commenting on the safehouse, it is a shame that it won't see a zombie horde moving up the highway anytime soon. Must have taken ages to fortify like that.

Ages to fortify, a minute to ruin it all...

KcVhpin.jpg

I remember playing that as a kid. Why is it always lava though? Why not sulfuric acid, or radioactive waste or pits of doom full of zombies? I guess I just like to get a little creative sometimes for no reason in particular.

because lava is simple and most ppl know that it would kill you if you step in it :l

Most people know acid and bottomless pits kill you. Also technically just stepping in it does not kill you, it would just hurt a ton. It takes a while for it to actually kill you because we are like 70% water or something like that.

Yeah but most kids don't immediately think of sulfuric acid or radioactive waste when making shit up.

It's the opposite for me. If I buy a game and I see something deadly, I step on them for shits 'n giggles.

When I was little I pretended there was lava,boiling water or something else. Sometimes I would jump down into the "Lava" for no reason. When I used to go swimming I used to pretend to hold onto those floatie rafts and try to hold on and pretend I was sliding off the Titanic when it was sinking. I had the weirdest imagination when I was a kid.

...It is a shame that it won't see a zombie horde moving up the highway anytime soon. Must have taken ages to fortify like that.

Ages to fortify, a minute to ruin it all...

KcVhpin.jpg

Looks like you had some trouble keeping that lava contained!

Spoiler
tumblr_n8tnzovs0E1slqgtro1_500.png

Archived