Reboot Project Apocalypse **Progress was maliciously deleted by my brother**

AlexeiStukov

-snip-

We are thinking of a way to appease the community in the recent conflict with the weapons we have listed.

Please read the comments made by me and my brother Alexei.

Thank you and God Bless

-Vice Admiral of the United Earth Directorate, Alexei Stukov

Please don't change the mod because 3 people have "concerns". There is no conflict as of now.

I like the idea and concept of this mod. Just balance the spawns and it will be fine.

Also I don't like the fort knox suggestion because I would expect to find only military grade guns there and most of the weapons on your list are civilian plus fort knox won't come soon.

Now to your weapon list. Walther P22 should be .22lr not 9mm and the HK USC should be .45 acp. I googled both of them even I was sure of the Wather P22 (name says it all). UMPs were sold in 10mm and .40sw but not for long. I don't think the USC was ever sold in 40sw, however there are conversion kits for it.

I would love to see conversion kits for guns in your mod.

Good luck with you project, already love it!

-snip-

We are thinking of a way to appease the community in the recent conflict with the weapons we have listed.

Please read the comments made by me and my brother Alexei.

Thank you and God Bless

Please don't change the mod because 3 people have "concerns". There is no conflict as of now.

I like the idea and concept of this mod. Just balance the spawns and it will be fine.

Also I don't like the fort knox suggestion because I would expect to find only military grade guns there and most of the weapons on your list are civilian plus fort knox won't come soon.

Now to your weapon list. Walther P22 should be .22lr not 9mm and the HK USC should be .45 acp. I googled both of them even I was sure of the Wather P22 (name says it all). UMPs were sold in 10mm and .40sw but not for long. I don't think the USC was ever sold in 40sw, however there are conversion kits for it.

I would love to see conversion kits for guns in your mod.

Good luck with you project, already love it!

Whoops! We must of put the wrong caliber for the USC when we first made the thread.  The USC in game is chambered in .45 ACP.

Concerning Fort Knox, what my brother Alexei was basically saying is that only the military grade firearms would spawn there (of course we know it is the United States, so the Kalashnikov AKM would not spawn there, only in Gun Stores).

Automatic firearms that were produced before 1985 are legal to own, however they are extremely expensive in real life and rare. (We can only implement the rare part of this statement in our mod).

Conversion kits are planned and will hopefully be added eventually.  Will take some time because we also are planning on adding attachments.

Thanks for catching the mistakes, we will fix it as soon as we get some time.

Great Job!

Guys, Kentucky Firearms inludes also some armors and some misc stuff, like CamelBack and LED lights and much more. 

Also it includes some craft. Are you going to add this stuff too?

Sir, Please go back and read the entire thread that we posted.

Obviously you did  not read the entire thing.  We have mentioned that we are adding these things over and over again. 

Please just read

Thank you and God Bless

Release of this MOD has been pushed back until Project Zomboid Build 28 is inputted.

Sorry for the delay, we will keep you updated on our work.

Looking for one tester (preferably a known modder on these forums so that we can get creditable feedback)

God Bless!

New weapons update:

Pistols

1. Ruger 22/45 (.22LR, Semi)

Revolvers

1. Cimmaron Thunderer (.45 Long Colt)
  2. S&W Model No. 3 Schofield (.45 Long Colt)
  3. S&W Model 10 (.38 Special)

Shotguns

1. H&R Pardner and Sawn off variant (20 Gauge, Single Shot)
  2. Remington 870 and Sawn off variant (12 Gauge, Pump)
  3. Remington 870 MCS (12 Gauge, Pump)
  4. Stoeger Condor and Sawn off variant (12 Gauge, Over and Under)
  5. Savage Model 42 (.410 Gauge, Over and Under)

Rifles

1. M1 Carbine Sawn off variant (.30 Carbine)
  2. Weatherby Vanguard Sawn off variant (.30-06)
  3. Winchester Model 70 Sawn off variant (.30-06)

These have been added along with several new food recipes and items

Billwa will update the main list later once all is implemented. 

God Bless!

you guys could make the mod modular.

Let us somehow choose what content we want to activate and I think everybody will be happy!

You should definitely consider making your mod modular. You don't want people not wanting to download your mod because they don't want certain parts. Plus its rather large, splitting it up will also make easier smaller milestones for you and your brother to reach/complete and release.

you guys could make the mod modular.

Let us somehow choose what content we want to activate and I think everybody will be happy!

You should definitely consider making your mod modular. You don't want people not wanting to download your mod because they don't want certain parts. Plus its rather large, splitting it up will also make easier smaller milestones for you and your brother to reach/complete and release.

We will definetly consider it, since the community is starting to become more interested in our work.

We will release the MOD in seperate parts most likely (Food, Misc Items, Firearms, Melee Weapons, Medical Items, Recipes, etc you get it)

We are looking for the best solution!  Always

God Bless!

I just thought of a question on guns. I plan on doing a playthrough on PZ in the future with your mod when it is released if that is okay. My question is in game when you hover over the gun will it say the type of ammo it uses because it would kind of be annoying to go back and forth to indiestone then back to the game. It would be easier just to hover over the gun to check what kind of ammo it uses.

I just thought of a question on guns. I plan on doing a playthrough on PZ in the future with your mod when it is released if that is okay. My question is in game when you hover over the gun will it say the type of ammo it uses because it would kind of be annoying to go back and forth to indiestone then back to the game. It would be easier just to hover over the gun to check what kind of ammo it uses.

Yes we are going to add tool tips for all weapons.

Also, we strongly appreciate you offering do a play through of our mod. It would help give it popularity.

Mod is in offline state currently because build 28 has not been released.

God Bless!

-Vice Admiral Alexei Stukov

Yes we are going to add tool tips for all weapons.

Also, we strongly appreciate you offering do a play through of our mod. It would help give it popularity.

Mod is in offline state currently because build 28 has not been released.

God Bless!

-Vice Admiral Alexei Stukov

Cool thanks! I'd have to start a playthrough once I get a wired mouse though because I play on a laptop and the mouse is very loud and obnoxious. Thanks for the info!

I've also just thought of a suggestion for this mod. Sorry If I am bugging you guys but how does a nail or bullet crafting device sound? You could acquire a kit to melt silverware or other useless metals into nails or bullets for use later. To melt the metal you could put the metal kit into a campfire same as cooking or just right click the campfire and you could create bullets or nails.

• 3 weeks later...

Just wanted to let everyone know that this modification for Project Zomboid is not dead

Me and my brother are currently busy in real life with academics (school started) and work.

We are still adding to the Mod as time goes on, but please note that progress is still going, just at a slower rate!

• 2 weeks later...

In honor of those that perished on September 11th, 2001.  We are going to be adding either a decorated KA-BAR Combat Knife that has "Never Forget" on each side as well as a engraving of New York with both World Trade Centers or a specially decorated Model 1911 .45 ACP Semi-Automatic Handgun.  I know it is a day late saying this, but we were busy greiving yesterday to post an update for this thread.  May God Bless everyone and may God Bless the United States of America!

What the knife will look like:

http://www.kabar.com/images/products/knives/9164_h_lg.png

What the Model 1911 will look like:

http://www.historicalarmory.com/images/Projects/9-11/9-11-Citadel-RT.jpg

Please give us feedback on which one should be added (you could even vote to add both!)

In honor of those that perished on September 11th, 2001.  We are going to be adding either a decorated KA-BAR Combat Knife that has "Never Forget" on each side as well as a engraving of New York with both World Trade Centers or a specially decorated Model 1911 .45 ACP Semi-Automatic Handgun.  I know it is a day late saying this, but we were busy greiving yesterday to post an update for this thread.  May God Bless everyone and may God Bless the United States of America!

What the knife will look like:

http://www.kabar.com/images/products/knives/9164_h_lg.png

What the Model 1911 will look like:

http://www.historicalarmory.com/images/Projects/9-11/9-11-Citadel-RT.jpg

Please give us feedback on which one should be added (you could even vote to add both!)

The vote for both but the knife looks pretty cool. Rest in peace everyone who died on 9/11

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Reboot is ago!

We are implementing all old items into our new version first.

We are in need of suggestions from the community (currently we have hundreds of ideas, but we would like to hear what the community wants in the mod.

Please make your suggestions logical!

Reboot is ago!

We are implementing all old items into our new version first.

We are in need of suggestions from the community (currently we have hundreds of ideas, but we would like to hear what the community wants in the mod.

Please make your suggestions logical!

I think crafting bullets or nails from silverware or metals would be cool. It could go along with carpentry skill level. For food I have Canned Fruit, Canned Veggies and a box of rice. For meds I only really have tylenol which would lower pain slightly but that would probably have to wait for the medical overhaul. That's all I have for now keep up the good work!