Mapping on OSX?

GhostlyAssassin

Interestingly, you haven't been banished for several months now.

Yeah well I don't know why I expected mapping tools when the game doesn't even launch.

XLzREUd.png

That's just Steam being Steam. Verify the game files to ensure that it's been installed and try running the game directly from the app file in the installation directory.

Interestingly, you haven't been banished for several months now.

Yeah well I don't know why I expected mapping tools when the game doesn't even launch.

XLzREUd.png

That's just Steam being Steam. Verify the game files to ensure that it's been installed and try running the game directly from the app file in the installation directory.

Honestly I only came back to try and design the map I've had in mind for over a year now, but it seems that Rathlord didn't make much progress porting the tools.

Good for him? Good for you?

Lend a hand do it yourself?

Why are you quoting me and informing me of this grave travesty?

I would do it myself if I had the knowledge and would be paid for it :)

Also, reinstalled the game, still not working.

2014.07.08. 20:46:01,941 com.apple.launchd.peruser.501[150]: (com.projectzomboid.10768) Failed to dispatch job, requestor: 0x7fcd98d101e0.anonymous.steam2014.07.08. 20:46:01,941 steam[12236]: spawn_via_launchd() failed, errno=22 label=com.projectzomboid.10768 path=/Users/user/Library/Application Support/Steam/SteamApps/common/ProjectZomboid/Project Zomboid.app/Contents/MacOS/JavaApplicationStub flags=0 : LaunchApplicationClient.cp #1168 LaunchApplicationViaLaunchDJobLabel() q=com.apple.root.default-overcommit-priority2014.07.08. 20:46:01,941 steam[12236]: spawn_via_launchd() failed, errno=22 label=com.projectzomboid.10768 path=/Users/user/Library/Application Support/Steam/SteamApps/common/ProjectZomboid/Project Zomboid.app/Contents/MacOS/JavaApplicationStub flags=0

I'd need about 300 pounds to afford a Mac. ;) RoboMat is much too cheap.

I find it sad that I am literally the only Mac user here who wants to create custom maps.

Trust me, I was sad too.

And then what happened? Want me to set up a Kickstarter for an OS X mapping tools? Maybe we can get 50 EUR that way.

I'd need about 300 pounds to afford a Mac. ;) RoboMat is much too cheap.

I find it sad that I am literally the only Mac user here who wants to create custom maps.

Does this mean I can expect to become a Mac user soon?

*Shakes money-collecting hat*