More Ghetto Weapons

Shagyee

Not sure if this is being worked on, but there is a lack of improvised weapons. Actually, there isn't that many weapons to begin with. I always imagined this game having more Dead-Rising type stuff, like you find a weed-whacker and duct tape some knifes onto it, or even something simple like breaking a bottle and using the broken half as a stabbing weapon.

This could also add an "improvising" skill which unlocks more complicated weapons the more you level it up.

What about something simple, spear? sturdy stick + duct tape/rope/twine + knife?

Exactly! That type of stuff.

I wouldn't really define a spear as ghetto. Tribal, maybe. But not ghetto.

What about something simple, spear? sturdy stick + duct tape/rope/twine + knife?

Exactly! That type of stuff.

I wouldn't really define a spear as ghetto. Tribal, maybe. But not ghetto.

Duct taping a knife to a stick seems pretty ghetto to me.

I don't know, does the dev team want to with realistic improvised weapons or kind of wacky ones?  Because despite common belief duct tape does not solve everything.  Because duct taping a knife to a pole will in fact end up with a dead survivor.  I guess it's up to the dev team on what type of crafted weapons they want.

I think handcrafted weapons could and should be an option, but not really wacky ones..i remember that one zombie game where you could make weapons out of teddy bears and giant dildos and stuff..that was purposefully ridiculous and wouldnt fit the atmosphere of this game..but being able to carve a spear from a sturdy stick and maybe attaching a sharpened piece of metal to the end would be an example of a viable (if not particularly durable) weapon...