Tooks Plays Project Zomboid!

Tooks

Great start Tooks! I love how you really go into detail about the mechanics etc (could almost be used as an instructional video for new players :))

Thank you :) I try my best to go into details but I get side tracked alot and then forget my original point haha

Also that escape at the end ... "keep calm" seems like the perfect motto for your LPs :D

You mean like end all my streams by saying "Keep Calm and Thanks for Watching" :D Cause i'm working on a little ending thingy after my videos done where it shows the last episode and a link for the next episode (when it exists)

nice first vid, have to agree very good video for people starting out... been playing for a bit already and picked up some tips myself.

Awesome I'm glad I could pass on some knowledge ^_^ thanks for watching :)

Also that escape at the end ... "keep calm" seems like the perfect motto for your LPs :D

You mean like end all my streams by saying "Keep Calm and Thanks for Watching" :D Cause i'm working on a little ending thingy after my videos done where it shows the last episode and a link for the next episode (when it exists)

I don't even know why this popped into my head but if you record your next episode before uploading the current one you could also have "Next time on Project zomboid" and a tiny clip and a link haha

I don't even know why this popped into my head but if you record your next episode before uploading the current one you could also have "Next time on Project zomboid" and a tiny clip and a link haha

I suppose this wouldn't be hard to do! I currently have (on my papers please) a little link to this video as its my 'previous video' but there is a 'coming soon' picture for the link for the next episode. 

• 2 weeks later...

It's been too long since I've done one! I'm sorry haha, i'm terrible :( I'm actually in the process of getting ready to record some more :D downloading .16 as for some reason i have .15, hoping night isnt so harsh otherwise the first half of this video is going to be me talking over a black screen :D

I am hoping to one day do some private server LAN co-op with you via Hamachi, Tooks.

Because I am a cold, calculating man who has a great plan for the apocalypse, and you'd be a great offset to that, what with your seemingly cheerful demeanor.

BITCH YOU GO WITH ME YOU GON' LIVE A HELL OF A LONG TIME.

I am hoping to one day do some private server LAN co-op with you via Hamachi, Tooks.

Because I am a cold, calculating man who has a great plan for the apocalypse, and you'd be a great offset to that, what with your seemingly cheerful demeanor.

I'm not sure if I should be flattered, excited, or terrified :o

Either way, new episode is up guys =] Editing the main post to reflect this!

I'm not sure if I should be flattered, excited, or terrified :o

Either way, new episode is up guys =] Editing the main post to reflect this!

I would suggest being excited, considering my plan involves surviving a rather long time.

However, the plan involves stealthily murdering large amounts of survivors to steal all of their shit and make their safehouse ours so we have little waypoints in the map to camp out at. So if that terrifies you... Be terrified.

• 2 weeks later...

"Has Tooks died?" I hear you ask.

Yes! Emotionally! But aside from that, a new episode is born and its my worst episode yet! In this episode I'm using a new computer to record things and completely forgot to setup my computers microphone boost so i'm super quiet and hard to hear yaaaay

I call it 'Narrate your own episode' where the viewers get to talk for me. A genius idea i'm sure you'll agree.

My main goal in life is to upload a video to youtube without any techical issues.

Its never going to happen.

Yes! Emotionally! But aside from that, a new episode is born and its my worst episode yet! In this episode I'm using a new computer to record things and completely forgot to setup my computers microphone boost so i'm super quiet and hard to hear yaaaay

I call it 'Narrate your own episode' where the viewers get to talk for me. A genius idea i'm sure you'll agree.

My main goal in life is to upload a video to youtube without any techical issues.

MOAR LIVESTREAMS!

MOAR LIVESTREAMS!

I'd love to do more live streaming but sadly my internet provider won't give me a good upload rate because of reasons that made no sense so im stuck with 0.8meg upload which is rubbish :(

Also i rarely get the privacy to record a 20 minute youtube video so I'd have to kill my family to do more live streaming right now and that'd be messy :(

Also i rarely get the privacy to record a 20 minute youtube video so I'd have to kill my family to do more live streaming right now and that'd be messy :(

So what's holding you back then?

nasKo - Community manager,

Common nice guy at day,

Sarcastic,

Serial killer at night.

Archived