Lawn Movers

Strang

How about turning on lawn movers to move zombies away from locations? You would have to fill the lawn mower with a jerry can and turn it on, thus producing a very loud noise that would attract zombies from all around, allowing you to loot high infested areas. 

Lawnmower blades aren't very sharp. I wouldn't trust them for much of anything beyond cutting grass, as is what they are designed to do.

Better than nothing in a pinch

I disagree- it's essentially a blunt club. I doubt it's very sturdy either. 

Now, what is this lawn 'mover' that people speak of? I want one! :P

Grass cutter simulator 2014. Sorry, but this made laugh the same way as the thread about bad hygiene atracting zombies.. Gotta watch out the game doesnt start to be more about cutting the grass, tuning cars and wiping your butt than about zombie survival.

Having a good spear would be nice. Honestly, I'd kinda want to have a spear shaped like a cross on the end with a short length of wood or metal secured maybe six inches down from the blade. Jam it into a zed's chest and keep it at a controlled distance, then move in real quick and hit it really hard in the skull with a hammer or stab a screwdriver through its eye. Or, if surrounded by multiple zeds, dig the end of the spear into the ground real quick so that the zed in question can't move forward while you deal with his buddies.