PayNo

Buen aporte muy entretenido para cuando quiere acción y disparos mis respetos se ve que es muy bueno 

I'm sorry, but I do not know Spanish 
English to tell them.

hahaha sorry the translator is to use the browser and sometimes I forget I should comment in English: 

Good for when you want very entertaining action and shooting my respects contribution is seen to be very good

Buen aporte muy entretenido para cuando quiere acción y disparos mis respetos se ve que es muy bueno 

I'm sorry, but I do not know Spanish 
English to tell them.

hahaha sorry the translator is to use the browser and sometimes I forget I should comment in English: 

Good for when you want very entertaining action and shooting my respects contribution is seen to be very good

Thank :)

• 2 weeks later...

how do i add this to a server?

==========================================================================================

"servertest.ini" Edit

Mods=PayNo-LostWeaponsMod

Map=Hunger Game

==========================================================================================

"servertest_spawnregions.lua"  Edit

-- This file was automatically generated when the server was first started.
-- Clients connecting to the server can choose to spawn in one of the following spawn regions.
-- The administrator can add as many different spawn regions as he/she wants.
function SpawnRegions()
return {
{ name = "Hunger Game", file = "media/maps/Hunger Game/spawnpoints.lua" },
-- { name = "Survival Island", file = "media/maps/Survival Island/spawnpoints.lua" },
-- { name = "Muldraugh, KY", file = "media/maps/Muldraugh, KY/spawnpoints.lua" },
-- { name = "West Point, KY", file = "media/maps/West Point, KY/spawnpoints.lua" },
-- Uncomment the line below to add a custom spawnpoint for this server.
-- { name = "Twiggy's Bar", serverfile = "servertest_spawnpoints.lua" },
}
end

Every time I try to shoot a gun it says unable to load media/sounds/*Gun Name*.ogg, unable to find the path specifiyed

I am using 3 mods for my server, how do I get them all to load?

Mod=Building Mod;Gun Mod;Extra Gun Mod <-- ??

Every time I try to shoot a gun it says unable to load media/sounds/*Gun Name*.ogg, unable to find the path specifiyed

I am using 3 mods for my server, how do I get them all to load?

Mod=Building Mod;Gun Mod;Extra Gun Mod <-- ??

Sorry, do not know how to apply their mode overlap.

Really like the idea of hunger games as a fun-mode and already tried to code it myself. I have one gripe with your mode though, the item-spawning directly to the players inventory. I tried to do a crate-spawn, so that a crate with the loot will be spawned at random positions.

Maybe you have more luck with this feature, would be better than inventory spawn IMHO.

build28, the mod seems not to work, you cant reload, even though yyou have bullets... ?

edit1: reloading does not work for any gun, how can i fix this?

Sorry for the late update build 28 version

Really like the idea of hunger games as a fun-mode and already tried to code it myself. I have one gripe with your mode though, the item-spawning directly to the players inventory. I tried to do a crate-spawn, so that a crate with the loot will be spawned at random positions.

Maybe you have more luck with this feature, would be better than inventory spawn IMHO.

Thank you :)

• 3 weeks later...

Ok I am sure this is a dumb thing to ask. I am new and never looked at mods before. But dose this mod work in any PZ game mode or is it just for your map? Again I am sorry I am not always the best with computers and I am not sure.

Oh and if this dose work with the PZ game modes dose it work with old saves or do you have to started a new game?

Awesome, PayNo!

Thank!

Awesome, nasKo! :)

Hello everybody. Where can I change the drop chance? Because I want to change it. Thanks

It does not allow the user to change the drop rate.

Ok I am sure this is a dumb thing to ask. I am new and never looked at mods before. But dose this mod work in any PZ game mode or is it just for your map? Again I am sorry I am not always the best with computers and I am not sure.

Oh and if this dose work with the PZ game modes dose it work with old saves or do you have to started a new game?

I can not English well. 
So I will do the translation and interpretation. 
Your favorite because it is uninterpretable also currently translated, can not be what the description 
I'm sorry.

• 2 weeks later...

No problem man, it really adds to the feel of the game when you can pull out a usable gun when the hordes are coming at you a hundred deep. And the fact that they are attracted to the spot of the drop makes for some good times trying to fight em off to pick it up. Any chance that you will be adding weapon models to the game for the new guns?

No problem man, it really adds to the feel of the game when you can pull out a usable gun when the hordes are coming at you a hundred deep. And the fact that they are attracted to the spot of the drop makes for some good times trying to fight em off to pick it up. Any chance that you will be adding weapon models to the game for the new guns?

A new weapon for heavy weapons being distressed. 

Example) M-60, M-134(MiniGun), M-82 (Sniper) ......