Shirley Cook

Daman453

After years of zombie fighting, all of the zombies were killed, some of these zombie corpses were taken to be tested for any memories in the brain. Here is the first half of what they got from a zombie corpse.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Before The Test Audio Recording: Let me start off and say, Shirley was a survivor. She knew what was coming, she did what it takes. Being handy with wood helps alot. Whoa, Let me slow down and say who i am. I am Dr.Hinger, the leading mind for MRFZC or Memory Recovery For Zombie Corpses. This is what we recorded from our test.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Corpse #1: *hazy image* *quick look around* (When slowed down, room showed of scraches and bloodstains on the wall and wooden plants on windows, a little mini spiffio is under the bed, in blood red letters, it looks like Why is painted on) *Looking down at a notebook* *A slight sigh can be heard* *A bottle of bleach can be seen* (After they slowed down the memory the notebook reads)

ENTRY #6 "Oh god, i hear them i really do" "Oh God" It was a week as i noted the smells of the zombies, some smelled like rotten milk! I don't get the point, as i sink a axe in there heads they keep coming, some grinning, i can't take it! I can't! *The Bleach can be seen opened, she does not stop until it is empty* Good bye world! *crys* *rest of the notebook can't be read because of the vomit covering the pages*

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Audio Recording: Dr.Hinger here, after seeing that, i decided to take some time off, to visit my wife and family, to really enjoy live, we will pick up research when i back.

Archived