Released: Build 28.3

RobertJohnson

I have Stupid question lol, but how do you get the hotfixes? Does it automatically update when I play on steam or do I need a code to put in like I did in order to play build 28?  All help is appreciated :)

They're automatic, depending on the branch. Both should be build 28 3 now.

I apologize beforehand if this has already been addressed but in in this update I accidentally ate a piece of rotten watermelon slice and instantaneously died before even getting sick. I feel like this is a fairly important bug to consider after surviving for so long only to be killed instantly by something in your fridge.  :wacko: 

This may be a silly querry, but If the hotfixes applied should my main screen say V28.3 or just 28? I can't for the life of me figure out of they have downloaded or are applied...Keep up the good work! The awesomeness of the updates never ceases to amaze and certainly never dissapoint!

Thanks, Indie Stone <3

No problem opening more than one issue though, it gives everyone a better level of awareness regarding what is going on ;)

If it's for the exact same thing, we'd rather not have duplicates- it clutters the system up and makes it harder for the devs to use. They read it all, so duplicates aren't actually going to help :D

He only has a single ticket open and that is for zombies climbing through closed windows, not for rain collectors of varying efficacy but the same carpentry level. So I do think you are mistaken my good man! (tophat)

Or perhaps you are confused as to what he meant when he said "I have another one opened, still waiting for answer." and thought he referred to another ticket on the same subject matter, which if it were the case would naturally mean I am suggesting creating a duplicate which would be quite inane on my own part. :P

Just to be clear:  it was about opening a new issue on a different bug/problem as Viceroy said, next time I'll choose my words more carefully :)

I haven't opened the new thread yet because I am still testing this rain barrel problem to give more details (maybe I was wrong so I want to be completely sure about it). At the moment I am playing in a different part of the map  and need some time to check that rain barrel again.

• 4 weeks later...