Released: Build 28.3

RobertJohnson

do they just appear in the area or do they spawn outside the city and actually wander in?

Well, the trick is that the outside of the city doesn't technically exist until the player blunders into it.

So, they just appear in the area after a set amount of time -- a length of time that's hopefully equal to having them "wander" in.

Before posting in the Bug Reports section I would like to ask one thing.

I am playing a game started with build 27  (updated to 28.3)  and I have a lvl4 rain collector that fills more slowly than another one just a few tiles away and it empties more quickly.

Is that a normal/known behaviour for some barrels?

I used the "search" function of the forum and didn't find anything about that (that doesn't mean it doesn't exist)

If they're both level 4's for sure Marco, then that's a bug afaik.

Thanks for your reply.

I created a .7z with save files, I'll open a new "issue" report soon.

I have another one opened, still waiting for answer. I hope I am doing everything correctly :)

No problem opening more than one issue though, it gives everyone a better level of awareness regarding what is going on ;)

If it's for the exact same thing, we'd rather not have duplicates- it clutters the system up and makes it harder for the devs to use. They read it all, so duplicates aren't actually going to help :D

No problem opening more than one issue though, it gives everyone a better level of awareness regarding what is going on ;)

If it's for the exact same thing, we'd rather not have duplicates- it clutters the system up and makes it harder for the devs to use. They read it all, so duplicates aren't actually going to help :D

He only has a single ticket open and that is for zombies climbing through closed windows, not for rain collectors of varying efficacy but the same carpentry level. So I do think you are mistaken my good man! (tophat)

Or perhaps you are confused as to what he meant when he said "I have another one opened, still waiting for answer." and thought he referred to another ticket on the same subject matter, which if it were the case would naturally mean I am suggesting creating a duplicate which would be quite inane on my own part. :P

Sorry if this has already beem answered, but is the Erosion mod already implemented in IWBUMS?

If not, any chance I can use the "mod" with the actual public version of the game?

Thank you, guys.

It isn't. AFAIK the mod hasn't been updated to work with the latest public version either, as the author is now busy with getting it into the game proper.

Sorry if this has already beem answered, but is the Erosion mod already implemented in IWBUMS?

If not, any chance I can use the "mod" with the actual public version of the game?

Thank you, guys.

It isn't. AFAIK the mod hasn't been updated to work with the latest public version either, as the author is now busy with getting it into the game proper.

Thank you for the clarification, mr. harakka.

Hy Guys,

just want to say i think the Respawn for MP of Loot and Zombies is a great feature.

Most server feel empty after some time, so respawning things is great for gameplay in Multiplayer all over.

I know some people complaining about this realism thing, but i think gameplay>realism. Just my opinion tough, but as long as its ajustable for the Host it shouldnt hurt those who dont like the feature at all.

I dont know which plans the Devs. have with it exactly (even after reading like 200 posts before writing this) but keep going if you can afford some time for respawn options.

Best regards from a happy EA-Buyer

So I take it the canning feature will be a part added to this update or soon. Really is needed non the less, so much hard work during farming days just for is all to be pissed away in 3 days

Has it been said somewhere that canning will be added very, very soon? If not, then it is probably not going to happen.