Released: Build 28.3

RobertJohnson

There is a section called suggestions. Its where you post ideas and suggestions.

I suggest you suggest your suggestion their.

Also suggesting you read the read before you suggest, and i also suggest a search for your suggestion, incase its already suggested.

Whoa there cowboy, there is a forum for suggesting! I suggest you... Uh oh...

There is a section called suggestions. Its where you post ideas and suggestions.

I suggest you suggest your suggestion their.

Also suggesting you read the read before you suggest, and i also suggest a search for your suggestion, incase its already suggested.

Whoa there cowboy, there is a forum for suggesting! I suggest you... Uh oh...

damn... I should have suggested my suggestion about his suggestion in the suggestion forum. Thank you for suggesting

Looks good but I'm not sure where I am to download this when it comes out. I bought the game from desura but when I installed it I found it was version 26. I can seem to find where to download 27 and where will I download 28 when it comes out?

I prefer to download it directly and not be tide to desura or steam. I just want to download the update directly.

Thanks

Eldergamer

Sweet, I love the recoil 'animation'. But is it a bug that we can't move and shoot? It feels rather clunky in my opinion, especially since the animation has to end before the character responds to input. Just want to see if I should report it in the tracker because I'm not sure if it's part of the overhaul. I just find it a little annoying personally.

Same as post above, I have found trying to shoot move makes hitting anything impossible (aiming level 3). Tried out both pistol and shotgun so far but even stood still aiming is terrible. Creating another world to look at this more.

As in move-fire-move-fire-move you have to stop-wait-wait-shoot(miss)-RUN!! repeat. any movement throws accuracy way out. This may be because I used an old version save so am starting another fresh to test it now, I understand the idea was to make you stand for a bit before shooting but the character went from being able to hit almost every time to getting maybe 5 hits from a mag of 15 rounds.

Like I said I will look at it again and see, also the shotgun wasn't hitting very close targets.

oh for sure if the hit ratio is too annoying we can raise it, we'll wait for more feedback, in fact its something that's been mentioned by the closed testers, but just saying there has never been a moment in zomboid history where you were capable of moving and attacking at the same time as we've never had an anim of legs moving + swing/shoot anim. We'll have a ton of anims coming in the next few month though so I'm sure this will be one of them.

That would be awesome  :D The crafting seems to be good that i have tried so far and the painting/notes will be amazing for MP

Only thing did you know you cannot make doodles/journals any more? I understand the journal but was surprised by the doodle.

Am hoping to get some traaping done want to make me some Rabbit stew  :P

At least the pistol seems a lot more realistic in terms of accuracy on the 1st level! I'm really liking it. :) I can see the complaints coming though.  :???: It might need just a tiny nerf to be able to hit slightly better when close to a zombie. It's very realistic right now imo, but for more casual gamers I think it's going to be a slight problem.

All in all much, much better!! Good work guys!

At least the pistol seems a lot more realistic in terms of accuracy on the 1st level! I'm really liking it. :) I can see the complaints coming though.  :???: It might need just a tiny nerf to be able to hit slightly better when close to a zombie. It's very realistic right now imo, but for more casual gamers I think it's going to be a slight problem.

All in all much, much better!! Good work guys!

Have you tried the shotgun yet? I noticed a few issues but wondered if it was just my save.