Bad Indie Stone! - bad!

Strider

How dare you call the gods of death and infection bad, in their own kingdom! Do you have a death wish, friend? Ha, seriously though I had to google what you meant. I looked at the necklace pic for a while, and I seeman. (Bad grammar intended, I'm a naughty pumpkin!)

But thanks for pointing out that the women in the Simpsons family wear anal beads around their necks.

U

Wot

M8

Dude I didn't even see that the first read through.  I'd say Enigma needs to Google "pearl necklace", but.....yea no one should Google pearl necklace.

Please, its use predated 2004. Wikipedia and Urban Dictionary lie.

The real question is . . . how does EG know that? :shock:

Funny thing is the person least likely to intentionally put something so dirty into the game is also the person who puts all stuff like this into the game. :P

Hmm. Scratches chin. I have my theories.

Nope,Nope, Nope.

Also am I the only one who read the letters on the wall as HIV at first?

I read it as HAV then HIV. I'm not sure what is is...

/goes back to check.

Actually, I do think it says HIV. It's the sort of hysteria that might be blamed on HIV and probably targeted at gays too as that's what stupid people would do. I'm really tempted to write some fan fiction.

Oh wow never even thought of how crazy people would get and targetting/blaming other people and groups for what is happening. Imagine if it really broke out, the zombie virus. Religion blaming 'Sin', governments blaming one another, society turning in on itself. You should write some fan fiction for sure, I'd read it.

Oh wow never even thought of how crazy people would get and targetting/blaming other people and groups for what is happening. Imagine if it really broke out, the zombie virus. Religion blaming 'Sin', governments blaming one another, society turning in on itself. You should write some fan fiction for sure, I'd read it.

That's very kind. If I'm honest I my mind was more on telling a tale of how people got sick just before they started/as they turned. I could certainly integrate the too. Will you by my proof-reader then?

edit: And if you think I'm dumbing down for peeps like Blasted-taco you can think again :P

Please, its use predated 2004. Wikipedia and Urban Dictionary lie.

The real question is . . . how does EG know that? :shock:

Its use definitely predates 2004, but it has nothing to do with anal beads (or...well depending on how you....wait just no.  We'll go with no).

o.O... Oy, Rathlord! Will I like this one? ;)

High comedy content, quite some combat. As far as I remember no oversexed female figures. It's a good anime, aside from some people complaining about the plotholes that you'll find towards the end, the general opinion about it was very positive.(the story just doesn't lend itself for a second season)

o.O... Oy, Rathlord! Will I like this one? ;)

High comedy content, quite some combat. As far as I remember no oversexed female figures. It's a good anime, aside from some people complaining about the plotholes that you'll find towards the end, the general opinion about it was very positive.(the story just doesn't lend itself for a second season)