Craft Helper 1.2

Omegapl

New version v1.5e out.

Hello, first off love the mod and can't play without it especially with other mods that don't have good crafting documentation. Now onto the issue I'm having. I can't seem to get the big recipe book to open when I click the book icon. I can use the craft helper button when I right click items in my inventory perfectly fine. I am running windows 8.1, Zomboid build 31.13, and craft helper 1.5b. I hope you can get this fixed as soon as possible and keep up the good work.

-Dvine

EDIT: Turns out it wasn't your mod and it was Hydrocraft, which is currently the only other mod I'm using. Hopefully i can figure out what in Hydrocraft is making it so your recipe book won't open properly.

I checked it out and I made fix for it. In new version crafthelper should open with hydrocraft enabled. That was still hydrocraft fault but I bypassed it :)

With CF 1.5e can't use RMB craft helper menu :(

PZ build 32.1 + Hydrocraft.

upd

Without Hydrocraft same shet :(

What do you mean CF ? Can you describe your problem ? Any errors pop up in console while you click rmb on item or during game start up ?For me everything works fine so you have to provide more info. Also try to disable all mods and enable crafthelper again in menu.

CraftHelper 1.5e still uses File.new, which is no longer exposed. It should use getFileReader and getFileWriter exclusively.

Also, LuaCHUtils.GetFieldValue will no longer work at all due to the implemented restrictions on accessing Java classes.

CraftHelper 1.5e still uses File.new, which is no longer exposed. It should use getFileReader and getFileWriter exclusively.

Also, LuaCHUtils.GetFieldValue will no longer work at all due to the implemented restrictions on accessing Java classes.

I noticed. It seems like modding became pain in the ass. I will upload new version soon. It will lack few features becouse of those restrictions.

edit: new version out for v32.2

Sure!

All you need to do is create a file tiny_avc.txt in the CraftHelper mod directory with these two lines:

version:7.0url:https://somewhere.com/latest_version.txt

The first lines is the current version of the CraftHelper mod that is installed. The second line points to a URL where information about the latest available version is stored. The second file looks like this:

version:7.0minVersion:32.04url:http://theindiestone.com/forums/index.php/topic/9267-craft-helper-12

Here, the first line shows the latest version that is available to download. If this differst from the version in the first file, the player will get a notice about the update.
The second line shows the minimum version of Project Zomboid that is required for this mod to work.
The last line is optional, but can point to a download page for the mod.

I hope this helps!

One more thing:

in UI/craftHelperWindow.lua you are overwriting ISCollapsableWindow:close. This is bad form and causes problems with other mods.

I think you should change that to craftHelperWindow:close. I have tried this locally with no noticable sideeffects.

Sure!

All you need to do is create a file tiny_avc.txt in the CraftHelper mod directory with these two lines:

The first lines is the current version of the CraftHelper mod that is installed. The second line points to a URL where information about the latest available version is stored. The second file looks like this:

version:7.0minVersion:32.04url:http://theindiestone.com/forums/index.php/topic/9267-craft-helper-12

Here, the first line shows the latest version that is available to download. If this differst from the version in the first file, the player will get a notice about the update.

The second line shows the minimum version of Project Zomboid that is required for this mod to work.

I hope this helps!

What is the name of second file ? The first url is supposed to lead to a file which I host ? if yes I dont really feel like doing so.

Sure!

I hope this helps!

What is the name of second file ? The first url is supposed to lead to a file which I host ? if yes I dont really feel like doing so.

The second filename doesn't matter.

If you don't like hosting it, then there's probably no way to it. It's okay :-)

• 3 weeks later...

You can fix it by adding this line just before "return o;" in function "ISTickOneBox:new" in the file "mods/CraftHelper/media/lua/client/UI/ISTickOneBox.lua"

o.textures = {};

Though the new Crafting UI might make parts of CraftHelper redundand.

You can fix it by adding this line just before "return o;" in function "ISTickOneBox:new" in the file "mods/CraftHelper/media/lua/client/UI/ISTickOneBox.lua"

o.textures = {};

Thanks!

I'm getting this error with the latest patch:

-----------------------------------------
STACK TRACE
function: Refresh -- file: Inventory.lua line # 34
function: onCraftHelperDrain -- file: craftHelperMenu.lua line # 83
function: onMouseUp -- file: ISContextMenu.lua line # 82
java.lang.RuntimeException: Object tried to call nil in Refresh
at se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaUtil.fail(KahluaUtil.java:91)
at se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaThread.luaMainloop(KahluaThread.java:947)
at se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaThread.call(KahluaThread.java:162)
at se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaThread.pcall(KahluaThread.java:1722)
at se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaThread.pcall(KahluaThread.java:1637)
at se.krka.kahlua.integration.LuaCaller.pcall(LuaCaller.java:63)
at zombie.ui.UIElement.onMouseUp(UIElement.java:874)
at zombie.ui.UIManager.update(UIManager.java:1065)
at zombie.GameWindow.logic(GameWindow.java:581)
at zombie.GameWindow.run(GameWindow.java:1169)
at zombie.GameWindow.maina(GameWindow.java:977)
at zombie.gameStates.MainScreenState.main(MainScreenState.java:162)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:606)
at com.exe4j.runtime.LauncherEngine.launch(Unknown Source)
at com.exe4j.runtime.WinLauncher.main(Unknown Source)
STACK TRACE
function: Refresh -- file: Inventory.lua line # 34
function: onCraftHelperDrain -- file: craftHelperMenu.lua line # 83
function: onMouseUp -- file: ISContextMenu.lua line # 82

I still have blindcoders fix:

o.textures = {};

added to the .lua, for the last patch or so. Does that matter now since this patch is out?

I read through the code, the problem is that the return value of getSource():get(x) here

local itemString = allRecipes:get(i):getSource():get(j):getType();

is of class Source which no longer contains the function getType() an also no longer the attribute type that it used to return.

I don't think this is trivial to fix.