Survive the Nights - (Yet another) Zombie Survival game

LeoIvanov

So, Recently I've watched a video of a guy called PsiSyndicate (One time he posted a Project Zomboid footage too not long ago) promoting a new game by a2z(Interactive); called "Survive the Nights", and despite it's looks and graphics, the game seem to be pretty heavy on the details stuff already.

Just check out the videos they've released.

And a first look by PsiSyndicate (Apparently with new footage aswell)

What do you guys think? I kinda like all those nifty little stuff like turning lights on, keeping electricity running, fortifying your shelters and RV... And most of all (I'm sure a lot of people are excited about it) - it will have multiplayer!

Definitely seems like the sorta game I'm gonna buy the second it comes out in a more stable phase.

I love how they're making a 1st person view (I think?) zombie survival... All the others have panorama view, being one of the survivors (seeing through their eyes and everything) makes this game seem a real catch for people who wanna try and experience a realistic apocalypse :P 

For many people the one consistent problem for zombie survival games using modern 3d graphics, well the ones with large open worlds and lots of stuff, is not being able to manage a lot of zombies onscreen at one time.  Without large hordes, the game can still be good for sure, but it really can't achieve the kind of feel and gameplay that say a Romero fan would want.  However, if we could have it all, I would have course prefer a game that has that as well as modern 3d graphics.

Anyway, this game does look pretty cool, but yes this genre is getting very crowded.  Not so much the zombies part, but the general open world post-apocalypse/collapse building/survival/crafting thing.  I don't really mind though, because while there will be some poor ones the good ones could be the games I have been wanting for ages, and now even big business is taking notice with things like H1Z1.

• 3 weeks later...

Im growing more and more tired of multiplayer survival games. Around 80% of those are ruined and no fun because of their shitty kill on sight communities. PZ MP is a great experience to me because you dont encounter alot of humans, and when you do they're most likely friendly or neutral ones, cant say that about any other such game i played where you cant even crouch without getting a forthelulz headshot to the face and losing days of progress just for one random guy to have a small "lol" at you. I really hope they have a singleplayer mode with npc humans, else im likely not going to get it.

Aside from that, the game does look pretty awesome. I like how you can walk around in the rv :D

• 1 month later...

omg i suddenly remembered this and checked it out

thank u for posting about this and giving me a thing to remember later <3

this seems super neat and i would love to play this once it's not all early and wiggly and stuff

really really really loving the power and crafting things

• 1 month later...