Any hope of batch command?

paulyung

I have often been playing insane amount of zombies and abundant loots, so I would hope that there is a batch command feature, e.g. I can fill 50 pots with water by 1 click, I can make 5 pot of soup at the same time, I can make 10 traps at the same time, I can loot all the corpses in an area, I can cut down all trees in an area.

Is there any hope of having this type of feature?

(Of course not batch killing zombies, I love playing Rambo style game using gun mod)

the command do not need to be doing the things instantly, It could still take the same time for doing the same amount of work, it is just the difference of clicking hundreds of time for tens of minutes or one time so that I can do other things while waiting

• 2 weeks later...

I have often been playing insane amount of zombies and with abundant loots, so  I would hope that there is a batch command feature, e.g. I can fill 50 pots with water by 1 click, I can make 5 pot of soup at the same time, I can make 10 traps at the same time, I can loot all the corpses in an area, I can cut down all trees in an area.

Is there any hope of having this type of feature?

(Of course not batch killing zombies, I love playing Rambo style game using gun mod)

the command do not need to be doing the things instantly, It could still take the same time for doing the same amount of work, it is just the difference of clicking hundreds of time for tens of minutes or one time so that I can do other things while waiting.