Yeah, guys I found this in internet :

I think it's copy of Project Zomboid but with good graphics and snow. In this game : Zombies, craft, building (only camp fire, but i think, we can build walls and ect.) locked doors, looting, top view, we need eating and sleep.

What do you think about this?

Aaaaaaand another Zombie Survival Game. Seriously its becoming a trend lately. :)

Watched the video and another video on the developers site and I have to admit the grahpics and atmosphere look really good. Darkness, snow the flashlight effect all look nice. Thats the pro side.

On the other side their team seams to consist only of 3 people and that probably (and sadly) means that they most likely will eiter not finish this project or it will have a rather tiny map.

What do you think about this?

Cool, It looks pretty nice. Gonna keep an eye on how it turns out.

The giant zombie looks a bit like they want to go more in the direction of L4D zombies, which is a shame. One reason, why I fell in love with PZ was because of the romero zombies.

only of 3 people

Do you think it was much different with PZ / TIS in the beginning? :D Or look at 'The Forest'. A small development team doesn't necessarily mean, that the game will be of a worse quality in the end.

Also: The idea of PZ isn't really a new one, so I don't think you can really talk about a "copy" or "clone" here :P

Do you think it was much different with PZ / TIS in the beginning? :D Or look at 'The Forest'. A small development team doesn't necessarily mean, that the game will be of a worse quality in the end.

As I heard the start of PZ was pretty tough. :)

I wish these guys best luck but I also saw alot of good projects going belly up before being finished. :(

i was watching that game but since their devs are the opposite of the tis team not anymore^^(talking about roam)

the old forum showed that they give a shit about their backers and only gave once in a while an update about what they do.

now the moved the forum and killed all the old posts so nobody sees anymore how bad they are.

The game for itself looks good and would be sure fun to play, but the support is total off.