Building Clipping

JAYPEE1986

So guys,

I have been making a map of my street (as you would expect) and I have encountered a massive issue that has halted my plans massively.

Just to give you an example of the work I have been doing here is a comparison.

8QKroti.jpgkkEI9Av.jpg

Now I have come across a serious problem in constructing the map. The way the houses are positioned in the street have many of them uniform, side-by-side, which is not the issue. the issue is when i do an offset of the property as is such in my street. What happens is I get clipping of textures that ruins the look of the houses as so...

U7PXBfc.jpg

Now i have built all the houses individually and I dont really want to start from scratch and build a huge property consisting of a full row of houses.

Has anybody got any ideas how I could possibly solve this. Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

was a good idea but, alas, it didn't work. Aesthetically, on WorldEd it looked spot on. When importing the map into game for a test though. Because the lots are on different levels they become inaccessible. So unless there is a 'flatten' option its Back to the drawing board for me I think.

Iirc if you put them in the WorldED in a certain order the clipping won't show. I had the same problem, but I decided to fix it by building all of the buildings as one. :/ But you should try deleting and placing the buildings again. I think it was from East to West, but just try it out. :P