your lua files are not the same as the server's. the game will now exit, sorry

Ramero

Hi, I come to present this problem that me comes happening very of followed, when I try to connect to an Internet server, since to a server route hamachi, it connects me, the presentation of the game appears and then it jumps a cartel saying "your lua files are not the same as the server's. the game will now exit, sorry", I hope that they could help me, since I cannot get to any server, hope that they could understand me, since I am using a translator, thanks

Edited by Ramero

We both download the PZ of the same place, is the same build, the last thing we modified of a lua file, was sandboxvars.lua, since then i got this problem, but in every server, not in this only

I have the same issue... first verified my game cache, didn't work. Then I reinstalled the entire game through steam, haven't installed any maps etc yet, but can't join any public server because it gives this error.

I have the same issue... first verified my game cache, didn't work. Then I reinstalled the entire game through steam, haven't installed any maps etc yet, but can't join any public server because it gives this error.

Are you in IWBUMS instead of none? Did you delete %username%\zomboid?

I had the same problem with my server after trying to update it to work with the newer version.

Rather than trying to figure it out I just ended up searching *.lua on the server and my pc and deleted them all and told steam to verify the files.

I had modded the server previously though.

Hi, I come to present this problem that me comes happening very of followed, when I try to connect to an Internet server, since to a server route hamachi, it connects me, the presentation of the game appears and then it jumps a cartel saying "your lua files are not the same as the server's. the game will now exit, sorry", I hope that they could help me, since I cannot get to any server, hope that they could understand me, since I am using a translator, thanks

Is your buddy hosting the server?  Or are you two trying to play on a public server?

Where did you download it from?

I'm curious about this as well.