Mod pile

MafiaPuppet

Having some stack traces and general errors while trying to add this to MP - details as follows.

Any dependencies on this that I may be missing?

I'm having the same issue with single player, on both saves, and new games.. It is rendering my water barrels unusable, and unbuildable so basically breaking my game... I have no other mods enabled, and currenly on Build 27..

But every time I try and right-click on barrels I get;

attempted index: barrels of non-table: null-----------------------------------------

STACK TRACE

-----------------------------------------

function: getBarrelAt -- file: WaterPipe.lua line # 163

function: doPipeMenu -- file: WaterPipeMenu.lua line # 155

Callframe at: se.krka.kahlua.integration.expose.MultiLuaJavaInvoker@ea0d9cc0

function: createMenu -- file: IsWorldObjectContextMenu.lua line # 499

function: doRClick -- file: ISObjectClickHandler.lua line # 38

function: onObjectRightMouseButtonUp -- file: ISObjectClickHandler.lua line # 206

No valid door to open.

I haven't had any luck so far with solutions..

That problem should be totally true. I have started two new games with this mod, one in MP and other in SP, and I could not build the rain collector barrel. I have all materials needed, also the required level of carpentry. On my list of construction, the name of the barrel is pink, not red, and still can not build it. I can build anything except the barrels. That means that something is wrong with the barrels. 

To clarify that the problem is the mod, this last night, I deleted the RainCollectorBarrel.lua file of the folder: BenMod\media\lua\server\BuildingObjects, and finally I was able to build a barrel correctly. I have not tested yet if I can drink from the barrel, or if it is filled with rainwater. But at least, after remove that file, I can build barrels. 

May cause a problem removing that file? Apparently, only serves to put the barrel in the appropriate area. 

Would greatly appreciate be informed of the possible consequences of removing that file, or how to fix it. My friends and I are really pleased with this compilation of mods, and we could not play without it. 

Good job and thank you very much!

Thank you very much for the quick response! 

I just downloaded the mod again, as you asked me. The only bad thing is that my current character in SP do not have the necessary level of carpentry. The other character with carpentry 3 died yesterday. 

However, in my MP server, I have a character with Carpentry 3. I tested with this character, and with the new version of the mod, I can not make rain barrels. 

It is mandatory to test the changes in SP? 

By the way, I have seen in Dropbox that you have modified several files during the last hours in the mod. What kind of changes have you done? 

Thank you very much for the support and for the compilation!

EDIT: I'll try to improve my carpentry skills quickly with new character in SP, and informs you.

By pressing L, you get level 4 carpentry and all the items for farming and building. I changed a farming function to see if that fixed it. It works when I play, so I'm not sure what the problem is.

Wow, I just ruin my character MP. Hahahaha. 

Seeing that he could not build a barrel in the previous test, I pressed several times L, and now has 22 points to distribute in skills! A shame, I'll have to kill him, I do not play with cheats. Unless you know how remove experience from a character somehow.

But no, I can not build barrels. I can only do that if I remove the RainCollectorBarrel.lua file. But as I said before, is a character MP. I'll try a SP character, and informs you. That if, in a couple of days.

The question is this. As I can build barrels if I delete the RainCollectorBarrel.lua file: 

What consequences does remove that file? 

Is it safe to play without that file or something stops working?

EDIT: I tried it and continue as usual: 

- I disabled all other mods, just in case. 

- I have started a SP game with a new character. 

- I pressed L. 

- I have improved my carpentry at level 4. 

- And I've tried to create a barrel. 

I can not do it. I can only build a barrel if I delete the RainCollectorBarrel.lua file. 

Bad thing is, I do not know the consequences may have to delete that file in my games...

If you delete that file, you can't use water pipes. Anyway, I don't know how to fix it. I can build them no problem. Maybe you didn't delete your mod before you reinstalled it?

Yes, first uncheck the mod in the MODS menu of the game. I closed the game. Then delete the folder of the previous version of the mod, and copy the new version. Start the game, check the mod in the menu, went back to close the game and did the test. And it did not work. 

New test: 

- Full uninstalling of Project Zomboid. 

- New Installation of Project Zomboid. 

- Start the game so that the "Zomboid" folder, inside my user folder, is generated. After I closed the game. 

- Installation of your mod (I've re-downloaded today). 

- Start the game, and check your mod. I closed the game. 

- Start the game again, and create a character in the "Survival" mode. 

- Nothing but my character appearing in the world, press L. Improve my carpentry at level 4.

- I go outside my initial house, and try to create a rain barrel. I can not do it.

I think this proves that the problem is not an incompatibility with another mod, or an error in my game files. I do not understand why this happens. Especially if in your game works well. 

Some of those who are using this mod can certify that the rain barrels can be built?

I think I fixed it. I've moved to the top of the file the command (require "BuildingObjects / ISBuildingObject") at line 4, which was previously in line 8, and now it seems that everything works properly. 

I can build rain barrels, and I think that farming and waterpipe working properly now. I have to do more testing, but I think it works now. 

You can review the change to see the result? I think everything is fine, but I would like someone to confirm me the result.  :)

EDIT: I think I can confirm that the waterpipe works correctly. And the barrels are built well, and become filled with rain. 

Maybe even work too well. The mod accelerates the growth of things? 

In just 6 o 7 days, I have gathered a lot of cabbages. All my crops have grown very rapidly. I do not remember the difference, but without the waterpipe, I think it took rather more. Although maybe I'm wrong. 

How could I make vegetables grow more slowly? I'll get the file myself, but would appreciate help. 

I hope your opinion on this fix. Although according to I see, I think my problem is solved. Thank you very much for everything!.

Cabbage are supposed to grow in that amount of time. IDK how to change growth rates. Anyway, since putting required at the top of that script didn't break my game, I went ahead and did that for the dropbox link. If it fixed your thing, might as well.

• 2 weeks later...

Any chance you'll be updating this modpack for build 28? I know it's not released yet, but I have tested it with the IWBUMS test and it's not fully compatible.

Your version of Itempicker.lua doesn't work and there are some changes in ISBuildingObject.lua which I couldn't figure out... (getPlayer() replaced by getSpecificPlayer, which returns a player of some sort but fails to process... might be a bug in the build, but building walls and farm plots works fine... ???)

I really like the irrigation mod, but I would LOVE to have it and the new buildables and signs/painting! Not to mention canning and drying, without which I would starve!

look rly great

you balance and fix so many things i didnt liked in game or mods ...

and the holster for tommyguns mod, it's a fucking good idea !!

it would be possible to make a mod with just the holster ?

because i play with some friends on private server and there are not fan of adding lot of mods ...

but when i play solo ofc i use your mod pack, you realy did a great balancing and customizing job !!

keep continue !!

cant wait for the updated build 28 version =p

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Is there a fix to resolve this? I checked Line 278 but I do not see anything wrong with it.

-------------------------------------------------------------
attempted index: items of non-table: null
STACK TRACE
function: H:\Steam\steamapps\common\ProjectZomboid\media\lua\server\Items\tommyg
uns_suburbsdistributionsNEW.lua -- file: tommyguns_suburbsdistributionsNEW.lua l
ine # 278
attempted index: items of non-table: null---------------------------------------
--
STACK TRACE
function: H:\Steam\steamapps\common\ProjectZomboid\media\lua\server\Items\tommyg
uns_suburbsdistributionsNEW.lua -- file: tommyguns_suburbsdistributionsNEW.lua l
ine # 278
Sep 09, 2014 5:46:55 PM zombie.Lua.LuaManager RunLua
SEVERE: null
java.lang.RuntimeException:
        at se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaUtil.fail(KahluaUtil.java:91)
        at se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaThread.luaMainloop(KahluaThread.java:1282)
        at se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaThread.call(KahluaThread.java:162)
        at se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaThread.pcall(KahluaThread.java:1721)
        at se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaThread.pcall(KahluaThread.java:1636)
        at se.krka.kahlua.integration.LuaCaller.pcall(LuaCaller.java:63)
        at se.krka.kahlua.integration.LuaCaller.protectedCall(LuaCaller.java:77)

at zombie.Lua.LuaManager.RunLua(LuaManager.java:2783)
        at zombie.Lua.LuaManager.RunLua(LuaManager.java:2747)
        at zombie.Lua.LuaManager.LoadDirBase(LuaManager.java:493)
        at zombie.Lua.LuaManager.LoadDirBase(LuaManager.java:446)
        at zombie.network.GameServer.doMinimumInit(GameServer.java:988)
        at zombie.network.GameServer.main(GameServer.java:201)

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello? Are you still keeping this mod pile up-to-date? I guess that it will be a lot of work with this new build 31, but there are lots of cool mods in your pile that where left to rot by their dads and mums, and that would be worthy to be kept running.

I gess lots of players wold apreciate to see the pile running with 31.

Cheers.