Replace some parts of vanilla map

Wasteland

Sorry for being a TOTAL NOOB in mapping and all those things, and for my english which is not as good as i wish.

So here is the question.

I want to add some of the buildings into my vanilla map on my server. I got dreadwood installed, but wish to have some more unique buildings. How can i do it?

Is there some noob FAQ "how do i add new buildings on my map" ?

Thx, and maybe sorry for bad forum searching.

I'm sorry to say that you can't edit the vanilla map as such atm. You would have to replace a whole cell in the map and do every building you want preserved, yourself. If you wish to give it a shot, check out the mapping tutorial by Thuztor on the tutorials and resources section of the forums. It explains in detail how to make new buildings and add them to the map etc.

It isn't a quick job, you need to know the basics of the tools to get stuff working, but it's hella fun! :P

I'm sorry to say that you can't edit the vanilla map as such atm. You would have to replace a whole cell in the map and do every building you want preserved, yourself. If you wish to give it a shot, check out the mapping tutorial by Thuztor on the tutorials and resources section of the forums. It explains in detail how to make new buildings and add them to the map etc.

It isn't a quick job, you need to know the basics of the tools to get stuff working, but it's hella fun! :P

Im already working on it. 

It's same as Dreadwood was made that replaced the whole part of the map.

I'll try to replace some cells by adding a few buildings