Project Zomboid Youtube Group

scottsm

Hello everyone. At the moment, I am currently in the middle of my own Project Zomboid series. I've wanted to do a multiplayer series, but everyone I know that runs a youtube channel either A. Does not have the game. B. Does not want to own/play the game. This has left me in a bit of a bind. I don't want to hop onto a random server and start recording. So I am looking into getting a server, strictly for recording purposes.

The plan is, we get together every Saturday for 1-2 hours (9am est - 11am est) and do a group recording. We each record the game from our own perspective, group together and try to make a base (or maybe split off into little groups and fight for control of the map?). The only time we would use the server is for when we are recording (no playing after recording). I am looking at getting an eight man server, so I want 7 different people (not everyone has to have a youtube channel. If you don't have one, just simply join forces with someone who does). I only upload PZ once a week, so with this I would upload a single player and a multiplayer episode every Tuesday. Recording every week would allow us to get a decent stockpile of footage to work with.

If this sounds like fun, send me a message. I wanna lock in the 9am to 11am est timeslot simply because people can know they can make it if they sign up. It will be every single Saturday, this way we get our monies worth. The main concept is to have fun. It doesn't matter if you have a big youtube channel, a small youtube channel, or no youtube channel.

Edit - Start date will be July 5th if we can get everyone. Reason is I don't know if I can rent a server for this Saturday.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived