What's That Sound?

kinyoshi

SO ya, What's That Sound?

I am uploading a small sound clip. Identify the object that is making the tinking sound in the beginning.

Only one guess per user, don't want to get to overcrowded.. :D Ahh who cares, post away with multiple guesses.

Who ever gets it right gets a cookie.. And I'll post the picture.

Edit: *Hint* If you know what fight scene and what movie it is from, keep it to yourself for now. The thing that makes the sound was dropped on the floor.

So what it is not:

Sword, beer, any type of medical injection,  a poor scout dispenser, drum sticks.

Added mp3.

Top one is ogg, bottom is mp3.

WhatsThatSound1.zip

WhatsThatSound1mp3.zip

Edited by kinyoshi

Chop sticks?

Nope.

Since chop sticks and drum sticks were the closest answer to what I thought the sound was when I heard it I will go ahead and post what it is..

The sound is from the movie Olympus Has Fallen, during one of the fight scenes towards the end.

Here is the weird part of the sound effect. It is the wrong sound effect for what actually is happening in the movie. The sound effect in question in the movie is at 1:44:19 when the knife is knocked out of the guys hand and hits the concrete floor.

So technically yes, the sound is either drum sticks , chop sticks or something similar that is wooden.

But the item falling is a knife.

JBHb1mQ.png