Instant Respawn

zeroboywd

So after having my best game ever (36 days until I decided to stick around a house with the alarm going off) I decided to start a game in West Point. Holy crap. I dunno when the zombie density skyrocketed but I'm running from constant hordes, stabbing, shooting, breaking into houses, grab a bag of chips then burst out the door, stab, stab, repeat. Its all very spartan and cool, but having to go through character creation each death gets tiresome. Could an instant respawn be implemented? Randomized character, proffession and attributes. I'm just saying in an enviorment this chaotic it would be an awesome feature to be able to just repeat drop into instant action.

Right. In Muldraugh its pretty lackadaisical with zombie densities and I usually want to start a new world. But west point right now is insane. Every house I entered had zombies bashing to get in after me. Now this is not a bad thing as it presents a very different play style, much more run and gun and try to make it through the night (thank you woods.) The only problem I'm having is having to create a new character from scratch every time and they don't last long because hordes are abundant and hiding doesn't work. It would be very convienent if after you have died and you get the "Survived X" crawl, you get a little context "Spawn Random Character" or "Exit."

This would add a number of elements to the game as well. I think for the most part, everyone has come up with their own builds that they play constantly. Adding totally random character generation would give a more roleplay feel to it. Take control of a citizen then adapt your play style to fit their skillset.

Just idle thoughts that I think would be neat