A New Moderator Has Appeared!

MashPotato

How does it work actually :D Like who decides which Member becomes a Moderator. The Community? Or even better, the Members must survive one year on an abandoned island filled with bloddhungry Zambies :D

You have to be immensely good looking, a rocking body, the admiration of the community and a ego so huge you struggle to get into the forums.

um

then how did YOU get the gig? your ego seems a little to normal to fit those qualifications (based on personal observations of action within the forum)

So does that mean I could infer that I am indeed immensely good looking, have a rocking body and have the admiration of the community? 

Edit

Egotistical, but sociopathic enough to have a humble facade.

Shhh, you'll blow it!

um

then how did YOU get the gig? your ego seems a little to normal to fit those qualifications (based on personal observations of action within the forum)

So does that mean I could infer that I am indeed immensely good looking, have a rocking body and have the admiration of the community? 

Edit

Egotistical, but sociopathic enough to have a humble facade.

Shhh, you'll blow it!

ya know, i think i'll pass on making comments about your looks or body, since i have never actually met you.....and it could get weird.

but admiration of the community? certainly have done a lot to help, and been here for a long time...

so it is not beyond the realms of possibility to assume that

I used to be a moderator. Then my ego would no longer fit through the door, and I was relegated to Tech Support.

Oh dear!

Good thing I'm an qualified fitness expert, I can help your ego inflate even more!

1. Eat 30 noodles, 20 egg yolks, 80 cookies, 6 gallons of Coca Cola, 20 Big Macs, 60 gallons of ice cream, and a pinch of salt.

2. Don't sleep for a week.

3. Attack anyone you see. Including me

4. Ban anyone in the forums who aren't worthy.

Take note I was kidding... plznoban

I totally agree on that.

Having met you, can confirm, you're good looking.

I totally agree on that.

I totally agree on that.

Having met you, can confirm, you're good looking.

Ego... inflating... <3

I used to be a moderator. Then my ego would no longer fit through the door, and I was relegated to Tech Support.

Oh dear!

Good thing I'm an qualified fitness expert, I can help your ego inflate even more!

1. Eat 30 noodles, 20 egg yolks, 80 cookies, 6 gallons of Coca Cola, 20 Big Macs, 60 gallons of ice cream, and a pinch of salt.

2. Don't sleep for a week.

3. Attack anyone you see. Including me

4. Ban anyone in the forums who aren't worthy.

Wait... are you saying this isn't normal weekly routine for human beings?

......... Oh.

Secret moderator dance is still a thing isn't it? Haven't seen it for a long time so let me bust it out.

(clyde)   :mrgreen:   (clyde)  :-D  (clyde)  (tophat)  (clyde)  (fedora)  

I now have the most important power of all!

Changing people's titles. *tee-hee*

I very much appreciate it though, thanks everyone :)

Oh gosh...um...STOP HIM

Secret moderator dance is still a thing isn't it? Haven't seen it for a long time so let me bust it out.

(clyde)   :mrgreen:   (clyde)  :-D  (clyde)  (tophat)  (clyde)  (fedora)  

I now have the most important power of all!

Changing people's titles. *tee-hee*

I very much appreciate it though, thanks everyone :)

Oh gosh...um...STOP HIM

You scared me! I thought the Mondoid was up! :eek:(news forum turned into unread)

Well, I'll just get back on my important things.

2074yu4sw2.gif

Oh, and grats Connall!  :)