What a good list of mods for BUILD 27?

IMrWaFFles

I seen a lot of mods for build 27 maybe is there some mod that is hidden or I never knew, but the only thing I want is a mod that I can spawn spawn spawn a lot of items for build 27? Also it can be compatible with mod that supports all version...

Could anyone help out with getting these (and especially dida55's multihack) working on the new build.

I just bought the game from the summer steam sale and although i love the premise and style all but unable to actually play it.

I would love to just mess around in single player building and exploring and killing zombies.

Any God mode or spawn mod info would be greatly appreciated. I'm not going into multiplayer so no worries on that end.

works fine for me

necroforge,zspawn,dida55's hack, all work when done this way

and if you want them updated just add the new items that they are missing in, plenty of info on how to do that and get them working all over this site

c:/program files(86)/steam/steam apps/common/ProjectZomboid/media/lua/client

make a folder there named Mods

put the mods in it

try just putting necroforge.lua and necrolist.lua into that folder.....

locate your mods folder (you can see the filepath at the bottom of the mods screen in game,)

Necroforge is easier because it is only 2 files to sort out.

all you need to do is in the mods lua folder add a client folder

NecroForge/media/lua/client

and then drop the two lua files into that folder and it will work from the mods screen (no need to mess with the PZ install thus no chance of blowing up your game install :D)

I have never tried multihack, but the general rule of thumb with modsbefore B25 i think it was is that you need to add a client, server and shared folder to the lua folder and put the lua files into one of these (experimentaition required but usually it is the client folder)

Also on the topic of necro forge, the 'drip irrigation mod' has a file called necroforgesupport (or something like this) that is an easy to use and nifty template for adding objects from mods to necro forge.

if it works in the PZ folder under client it'll work with the same structure in a mod version. i would have said all you did but as i was forced to learn myself though trial and error i figured sending them on a similar root would lead them to the  "promised land" and teach them. the idea of making a sub folder named Mods then adding any mods you wanna try in single player to this folder makes it easy to find the ones that need either a server, client or shared folder restructuring. props to your post tho.