Plant Disease

crowmium

A few questions about plants and disease:

1. When a plant says, "Diseased: Yes" does that mean it has mildew or insects? Can it be either one? Can it be both?

2. I'm able to make Mildew spray. How do you apply it? The only option I get is "water crops" which does use the mildew spray, but I wasn't sure if there was another way apply the spray properly (like a "Spray Crops" option).

3. How long after applying the remedy should it take to cure the disease? Can it be cured at all? I've waited quite some time and it doesn't seem to be getting better.

4. How much spray has to be applied before it works?

5. How do you make insect spray? I have a full spray can and cigarettes and it will not let me combine them.

A few questions about plants and disease:

1. When a plant says, "Diseased: Yes" does that mean it has mildew or insects? Can it be either one? Can it be both?

2. I'm able to make Mildew spray. How do you apply it? The only option I get is "water crops" which does use the mildew spray, but I wasn't sure if there was another way apply the spray properly (like a "Spray Crops" option).

3. How long after applying the remedy should it take to cure the disease? Can it be cured at all? I've waited quite some time and it doesn't seem to be getting better.

4. How much spray has to be applied before it works?

5. How do you make insect spray? I have a full spray can and cigarettes and it will not let me combine them.

Some answers to your questions..

1. It can be either one and another much worse one, but at higher farming level you can tell which it is.

2. If you have the mildew spray you should be able to right click it and it should say use mildew spray. If you can't use it then it might not need it. ;)  

3. I don't know the exact time, but i always used it once a morning till it cleared up.

4. Just one use of the spray daily "should" work.

5. It might still be bugged. So you should use the cigarettes with an empty spray can.

Also, make sure everything you try to use or mix together are in the players inventory and not in a bag.  

Here is a great guide on farming.

PS: Welcome to the forums!  (clyde)

Yer, beware the DWF! If you can't apply a spray, means it's another disease. If insect and mildew sprays don't work, dig the plant up to prevent spread of DWF. Also, quick tip for people growing in thick grass; shovel and empty sand bags to get perfect dirt tiles, dig and pour dirt. Insect spray requires cigarettes, empty spray can and water source ie. full bucket, water bottle, etc.. all in main inventory.

When your crops have a disease, the disease has a number value, for example Mildew 22. This means you must use 25 of the cure to remove it. At lower farming levels it won't tell you how much the number is so treat the plant with the cure 10 points at a time until the disease is gone.

When your crops have a disease, the disease has a number value, for example Mildew 22. This means you must use 25 of the cure to remove it. At lower farming levels it won't tell you how much the number is so treat the plant with the cure 10 points at a time until the disease is gone.

Is it always three more, or is there a ratio involved?

Archived