PZRP Steam Group Official Servers LIVE

verek5050

Was playing on your server. Ran up towards the hotel and some guy name Xeston, or something along that line just started firing at me. We both wound up killing each other. But I figured I would report this, since RDM'ing is illegal on this server. I said "Hey", followed By "Help", then he shot me out of no where.

Edit - This happened at around 5:07pm est. Figured I would let you know, so you can ban the rdming ahole.

Double Edit - To further note how this was an RDM, I had a pistol in my hand. But I did not raise it until he fired at me.

Triple Edit - Xeston and BoskiRoman BOTH shot me on sight as I reapproched the hotel (Sunstar) to inform them that RDMing is illegal. I barely got the words out and they dropped me

Quad Edit - Once again, they shot me on sight. No word.

Another Edit - Shot again, running up the street by BoskiRoman

Someone needs to ban these people, they clearly don't know or respect the rules. Yes it is a pvp server, but as rule 1 clearly states Rules: 1. No RDM (Random Death Matching) Killing other players without RP reason. 

I went up once again, they said they had a reason then shot me. No IC interaction whatso ever, clearly against the rules.