Can we deconstruct tables, chairs, containers, windows and walls from Houses?

jhepong24

From house nope, we may add this tho.

But for the player-made stuff, you can dismantle them with a screwdriver :)

can i dismantle a player-made door or window or wall with a screwdriver in this game?

do deconstructions and building make noise? If so, is using a screwdriver instead of sledgehammer decrease the noise from deconstruction?

sorry, these are the last of my questions for now

From house nope, we may add this tho.

But for the player-made stuff, you can dismantle them with a screwdriver :)

Ooooh so that's what the screwdriver is for? I was over thinking it so much.. I thought maybe it was an item that was adding for future crafting of finer things. Like perhaps needed for a metal chest plate that you could use a power drill to drill holes through and i'm not making sense so i'm going to draw a picture and show you guys what I mean later.

But yea, the dismantling makes more sense.. xD Is there ever even going to be that level of crafting in the game? Where you could sew and mend your clothes, if in the future they do indeed get ripped? (kind of like in Cataclysm (it's a rougelike, look into it it's some really great fun and I think PZ could take a lot from it, despite it's graphics it has some good crafting stuff in it)) Or maybe make padded armor? From perhaps layered clothing sewn together? Or perhaps ripping up pillows to get the cotton or whatever it is inside the pillow from it to make padded armor? Just padded shin guards to protect from biters or padded arm guards?

Okay sorry I got side tracked. :3

Why a screwdriver to dismantle things made with a hammer and nails?

I'd say to pry the stuff apart.

Sure you could do that, but most typical "hammers" people have in North America are claw hammers, with the other side made for removing nails and it can do a bit of prying.  Of course, a pry bar or crowbar would work even better.  I'm guessing the screwdrivers thing is just to balance the game, so that hammers or crowbars aren't too "overpowered".  Seems kinda silly though.

Just as a random thought...what is the possibility of being able to both build basic furniture and carry/move/haul/drag other furniture from other houses such as cookers/fridges etc?

I know realistically it will be ringing the dinner bell of an over encumbered, tired and noisy buffet table.. but still...Im sure if i found that 'perfect' dining table..i would risk the undead for it  :wub:

Just as a random thought...what is the possibility of being able to both build basic furniture and carry/move/haul/drag other furniture from other houses such as cookers/fridges etc?

I know realistically it will be ringing the dinner bell of an over encumbered, tired and noisy buffet table.. but still...Im sure if i found that 'perfect' dining table..i would risk the undead for it  :wub:

hauling objects will soon be implemented. wait for it  =)