Spiffo Fanart (Forum Avatars or otherwise)

Siorus

Hi everyone, long time lurker, recent addition to the forums here.

I (like most of you, I assume) really love Project Zomboid, but one of the things that really caught my interest was the fantastic artwork, both in and out of the game. I don't get to draw much, or at least not as much as I'd like to/should, and I tend to get so caught up in the mistakes I make that I rarely finish anything.

The other day I noticed that VikiDikiRUS had requested help from anyone that could make a Spiffo avatar for him. I thought what he described sounded pretty adorable (as is, well, anything Spiffo-related) and fired up ArtRage and plugged in the Wacom my wife got me for Christmas in a good-natured ploy to get me drawing again that didn't really work. I got to sketching it and before long I actually liked it enough to timidly put it out into the dark and scary interwebs:

post-14395-0-72404300-1402531425.png

Along with some positive feedback the process left me feeling confident enough/inspired enough to try my hand at making one more (and it might be the last for awhile, my hand and eyes are absolutely killing me):

post-14395-0-19932700-1402672516_thumb.p

I just wanted to share them with everyone and take the chance to thank Mash for the fantastic artwork she makes and the inspiration it gave me to get drawing again. I also wanted to see if anyone else had any Spiffo fanart they might like to make/share.

The world really can't get enough Spiffo, in my opinion.

Got to watching some past SirTwiggy streams the other day and it got me thinking. Thinking can be dangerous: sometimes it leads to drawing a Spiffo with nonsensically placed glasses and an inexplicable goatee even though he already has facial hair.

attachicon.gifspiffotwiggy.png

Great job!! He should use this as his you tube or twitch photo!!

Got to watching some past SirTwiggy streams the other day and it got me thinking. Thinking can be dangerous: sometimes it leads to drawing a Spiffo with nonsensically placed glasses and an inexplicable goatee even though he already has facial hair.

Great job!! He could use this as his you tube or twitch photo!!

Fixed it for you  ;)

I see potential for some great Spiffo spin-offs happening here. (Sits back with coffee to watch the creativity unfold)

Great job!! He could use this as his you tube or twitch photo!!

Fixed it for you  ;)

I see potential for some great Spiffo spin-offs happening here. (Sits back with coffee to watch the creativity unfold)

Thanks, but i didn't mean could. I meant he ought to when i wrote should.  :cool: 

spiffotwiggy.png

Hah this is pretty awesome

Dude!! Thats AWESOME! <3 Making use of this dandy little dude if you don't mind! ^_^