"Emoticon" styled actions / animations

Aardman55

It would be cool (especially in multiplayer) if we could type stuff in the chat bar and it would make us play animations, like:
/sit

Sits on the ground, would be cool roleplayish thing for warming and telling stories around campfires.

/fistpump

Pump fist

/chestbeat

Beat chest

/wave

Waves

/come
Your player waves to him/herself, signalling others silently to come towards you

/go

Your player waves away from him/herself, signalling others to stay back or go away.

/sleep

Sleeps on the ground

/salute

Salutes

You get the idea, that would be an awesome thing to see in mp.

Its always the same with people standing walking or running, but being in the forest and seeing someone sit or sleep on the ground in a building, that would add alot of immersion being so small yet so big :D.

It would be cool to see some of those implanted maybe even some button mapping like f7 to wave f8 to salute. But I personally don't think that people would just randomly type /sleep and lay there for no reason :D but yeah a good idea it would save time.

It would be cool to see some of those implanted maybe even some button mapping like f7 to wave f8 to salute. But I personally don't think that people would just randomly type /sleep and lay there for no reason :D but yeah a good idea it would save time.

To lay down in tall grass concealing if not all of your body most of it.

That would be awesome

That would be awesome

well then its not sleep its more of lay down :D