Mondoid's Mondoid: Your Questions Answered

Batsphinx

ya wen is multiplayer comming out can we have gun's n stuff id like a car to kill the zombei's with and more guns's and also why is my guy sick he was scratched and where is everybody i though there were suposd to be other guy's why arnt their others alos when is multiplayer comming out.

Do you plan to implement the more powerful, game-mechanic altering mods into the vanilla game if they are in-line with your long term goals of the game and are widely popular?  For example stormy's reload mod.  How often will you be accepting mods like stormy's into the game.

If the answer is infrequently or not at all, follow up question: why?  

ya wen is multiplayer comming out can we have gun's n stuff id like a car to kill the zombei's with and more guns's and also why is my guy sick he was scratched and where is everybody i though there were suposd to be other guy's why arnt their others alos when is multiplayer comming out.

cant tell if your being serious or not......  :-|

How is the Dragon Implementation going and will they be as OP as expected?

Serious question: While I know multiplayer is a ways off, but will NPC's still be in the game if you're playing in Multiplayer and will they be easily distinguishable from other players or could a player potentially hide himself amongst NPC's if he role plays well enough?