Mondoid's Mondoid: Your Questions Answered

Batsphinx

Hello!

So for the coming Mondoid we thought we'd do an AMA-style affair. This way the community will get the latest updates on the stuff they want to know.

So if you've got a question then stick it in the thread below - and if you like a question someone else has asked then click 'like' on it. We'll answer the most popular questions, but will do our best to cover most topics brought up - space and time allowing.

If questions are already covered in FAQs and the like then we probably won't re-cover old ground though.

That cool?

Do you intend to increase performance? I'm getting lower frame-rates than earlier builds. I can only imagine that implementing new things is only going to exacerbate the problem.

Do you plan to fix the old lighting after having pressed 'G'? I press it when my frame-rate gets low, but it's clearly bugged as tiles are jittering about the place.

Is PZ multiplayer possible? And when will it be implemented?

Multiplayer is possible and will be implemented in the future

No time frame.

How many Coffees do you drink per day to work on PZ?

No time frame.

How many Coffees do you drink per day?

Said by whom?

I prefer milk. :P Why?

No time frame.

How many Coffees do you drink per day?

Said by whom?

I prefer milk. :P Why?

Apologies robomat, just one last reply.

Seeing I've been following the project for the last 2 years, I'd say said by me :P

You can also ask any mod or dev and they shall reply the same.

Also the coffee question was for the developers..............:|

Sandbox mode should allow you to spawn with NPC 'friends'. Could allow for some interesting roleplay scenarios, such as a family struggling to survive, a group of bandits, and so forth. It would also be cool if you could select the amount of NPC's to spawn with, you could have a zombie-exterminating squad, armed with pistols and shotguns. Would you consider this? 

Do you intend to add any other weapons/firearms? A powerful, slow-reloading Revolver perhaps? Maybe an assault-rifle, or a hunting rifle?