Better realism? Weapon/Tools

Juulis

Hey! I know you guys are in heavy work and I'm sure you are planning this already.

I still want to point out some easy changes that could be made right now without to much effort.

1. Trowel, really? This is the only thing you could plant your seeds with? What about the spoons, forks, knifes in the kitchen..? They would be just as good, especially the spoons..

2. I know the farming are under dev, but maybe you could add the thing people talk about alot, potatoe for potatoes.. Maybe you could make it so one potatoe has 1/4 shot of growing to new potatoes, that way it isn't OP. Also I want the plants more realistic, the tomatoe plants e.g, Plant a new one each time? Nah, not realistic.

3. Maybe you could make the knife and screwdriver alot more realistic? Maybe add some durability, both as standard durability and replenishable like knifesharpeners? Would be cool. Also add in some regular knifes(dinner knifes..) It's weird this doesn't exist already.

The screwdriver needs some more durability and alot more damage.

I know you already thinking of adding such things, but a close-combat skill would be nice, which would add dmg to knifes/screwdrivers and all other short melee weapons.

Another thing I really miss in this game is to make a stick with knife/screwdriver on.. I mean, that's the first weapon you would do really.. You don't want to get to close to the zombies, and knifes is a common weapon.. So a stick would be great to attach a knife on. With scotch-tape, wire, or any shoelaces perhaps? :)

Also, the wood.. When I destroy furniture, it should give me wood.. Really... :)

Nice work so far on the game! I love it, just want some more realism like this things pointed out! :)

Keep up the good work!

There are already close combat kills in the game. Just approach the zombie with a knife/screwdriver/scissors and you will take him out.

What now..?  The skills for combat is currently the following:

Blunt

Blade

Aiming

Reloading

Here should be a close-combat skill too according to my suggestion.. Which would boost dmg and swiftness with weapons like knifes, screwdrivers, pens, pencils..