Gorier Zombies

Aardman55

does it work on multplayer? 

To make it work in multiplayer, you have to copy all the skins (man/female_white/black ones) to your textures folder. Please note however, that that will override your current textures and you may make a backup of the images / folder. Good luck :)

Nice mod :D PERFECT  (fedora)

Thanks alot, my fine sir! I hope my mod brings you lots of fun :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Pretty nice :) my opinion is you should make the zeds skin different tones. As if some are more decayed than others. That would vary the zombie population. I hate the vanilla ones, because they don't seem like zombies except some what their movement. I know the game is in early stages but I hope a mod can change all this. Like I mentioned before: zeds with different uniforms (cops, firemen, paramedics, soldiers, etc.). Some should be with a shirt on and maybe in undies. That would make the game more bizarre and creepy. But again thanks for your mod Aard!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

The devs mentioned the possibility of adding limb-specific blood splatter in the future. This would render this mod not only un-usable due to UV changes, but also un-needed since they may add blood that appears on the zombie when you strike them.

Regardless, I used this mod for quite some time. Definitely made hordes more enjoyable to look at. :P