Project Zomboid Table-top RPG Character Sheet

Hey everyone! I killed a little bit of time and made a character sheet for a Project Zomboid table top game.

I have changed a few skills around. Feel free to use it, or play around with it and offer advice. It is mostly a mish-mash of different RPG's.

Character gen and basic rules are included at the bottom of the sheet.

RULES

Skill tests can use either 2D6 or 1D10 or whatever the Game Master (GM) sees fit
Once the GM has asked for a skill-test roll, you roll the designated type of die, add your skill level. If the sum is equal to or above the target number, the roll has succeeded.

Damage application works very similar to (new) World of Darkness. From least to most severe types of damage, there is Non-lethal, Lethal, and Infectious.
When the bar has been filled with damage, it gets upped on the next damage application (A character with 10 non-lethal who receives another non-lethal has her damage upped to 9 Non-lethal and 1 Lethal) Infectious damage can only come from zombie bites and scratches and multiplies by hour (or day)
Once the Health/Damage bar has been filled with Lethal or Infectious damage, the character dies.

The 'Happiness' mechanic works very similar to Call of Cthulhu's 'Sanity' mechanic.

Unsettling and horrific events will usually cost the character a 'happiness' roll, where she must roll under her sanity score on a 1D100. Failure will cost the player a number of Happiness points, and will react in a way the player, or GM, sees fit. Success will cost the character a low amount of Happiness points (usually 1 - 5)

Once Happiness drops to 25 / 100 or lower, the character becomes visibly distressed and risks developing psychological disorders. She also receives a -1 on all Social rolls. Once Happiness has dropped to 10 / 100, She receives a -2 on all Social rolls. Once Happiness reaches 0 / 100, the character is either reduced to catatonia, or have gone completely 'off the rail' where the GM assumes control of the character. Happiness can only be increased by consoling with other survivors, or engaging in something that brings joy to that character (An art aficionado stumbles upon an untouched art gallery).

A Nutrition score of 9 will give you a +1 on Crafting, Agility, and Combat rolls. A Nutrition score of 10 will give you a +2 on Crafting, Agility, and Combat rolls.

A Nutrition score of 4 - 5 will give you a -1 on Crafting, Agility, and Combat rolls. A Nutrition score of 3 will give you a -2, and will continue to drop as such. Once nutrition reaches 1, the character will gain 1 Non-lethal damage every second day without food. Once the damage gauge has been filled, lethal damage will be applies every 2nd day, until the character perishes or eats a substantial meal.

As I said, feel free to try it out and offer some advice on a few things.

Currently I could need a couple pointers on how combat would go (attacking, weapons damage, dodging)
Thanks for checking it out!

SHEET

post-13682-0-48163300-1402333876_thumb.p
PDF: https://www.dropbox.com/s/bh6ctnzc75sxcty/PROJECTZOMBOID%202%20RPG.pdf

I did something like this a long while ago, actually. It's a fully fleshed out ruleset on a d20 system, the only thing remaining is to add item/weapon descriptions. It should be easy to play and fairly simple to understand, but I haven't yet had a chance to play. If people are interested in my take on it: https://www.dropbox.com/s/mxsz0w7yp6o6x4e/The%20Risen.pdf

Functional Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/9i453sfcrmg04tf/The%20Risen.pdf

I did something like this a long while ago, actually. It's a fully fleshed out ruleset on a d20 system, the only thing remaining is to add item/weapon descriptions. It should be easy to play and fairly simple to understand, but I haven't yet had a chance to play. If people are interested in my take on it: https://www.dropbox.com/s/mxsz0w7yp6o6x4e/The%20Risen.pdf

Cool! I would love to check it out. It seems like the link is disabled though. Have you enabled sharing?

Archived