Meet Phil, hes the guy you know and love at any electronic store...

ZedHead

I hate cropping images and trying to take a good picture of my pencil drawings but I was able to do my best with what I got  and I posted this cartoon like zombie I named phil...

EDIT:

Hey, I remade Phil on my pc paint program so he looks better. Let me just say it was a pain in the a** to re-create him on paint considering the limitations the program has but I was able to do it none the less... 

I like it! We need more fanart on here!

Yeah I thought the page of fan art was kinda empty so I posted some quick stuff I made with pencil and paper. I guess not many people take interest in this sort of thing thus the lack of posts. Oh and I hate the fact I'm called a newbie, I've been with the game since 1.4c just haven't been on the forums in such a long time. :???:  :razz:  

Anyway thanks for the feedback you guys.

Oh one more thing.

RoboMat I love your mods, they make the game even more interesting/entertaining when I thought I've seen everything there was to see... :-)

Wow , looks awesome ! More would be more than welcome :D But the contrast of white and black makes it a bit hard to look at the picture for some time , which is a pitty , because the zombie looks great ! :D Draw the Zombie a bit brighter or a background in the same light . And it takes some time before people see things on the forum , dont give up ;):D

Wow , looks awesome ! More would be more than welcome :D But the contrast of white and black makes it a bit hard to look at the picture for some time , which is a pitty , because the zombie looks great ! :D Draw the Zombie a bit brighter or a background in the same light . And it takes some time before people see things on the forum , dont give up ;):D

Heh, I wish I could take better pics of my pencil art but my darn camera on this laptop is really crappy. :mad::cry:

maybe I'll consider making the background on the pc black instead of blank, that way the pic can pop out more for you. :roll:  :-)

"Wow , looks awesome ! More would be more than welcome :D But the contrast of white and black makes it a bit hard to look at the picture for some time , which is a pitty , because the zombie looks great ! :D Draw the Zombie a bit brighter or a background in the same light ..."

Well here we go. I completely re-made it on paint should look better now. (clyde) (clyde) (clyde)

You should really think about this.... not the pocket but if you photoshop'd the gore to a more rotten flesh like tone while leaving the rest of the picture black & white, you would create some really interesting contrast

Nice job :)

Thanks but sadly I can't afford those programs (and I have no idea how to use em) so I guess this will have to do for now. :roll:  :???:

Shame.... but Nice work anyways :)

I cant live without Photoshop & I went all out, coughing up $300, for a Wacom Intuos5 Graphics Tablet. Its just like sketching directly onto the computer, once you adjust your hand eye co-ordination

I'll post some stuff myself soon. I'm working on a Pixar quality "Survivor Mr Spiffo, Redux".... Its a bit cutesy but that kind of work usually gets a good reception

Hope I don't get yelled at by the Indie stone guys :unsure:

Shame.... but Nice work anyways :)

I cant live without Photoshop & I went all out, coughing up $300, for a Wacom Intuos5 Graphics Tablet. Its just like sketching directly onto the computer, once you adjust your hand eye co-ordination

I'll post some stuff myself soon. I'm working on a Pixar quality "Survivor Mr Spiffo, Redux".... Its a bit cutesy but that kind of work usually gets a good reception

Hope I don't get yelled at by the Indie stone guys :unsure:

HA! Yelled at? They love that Spiffo has fans so I'm sure they'll love your work. :mrgreen:  ;-)  I'm currently working on a background of Muldraugh blending it so it had a better look. :???:

You should really think about this.... not the pocket but if you photoshop'd the gore to a more rotten flesh like tone while leaving the rest of the picture black & white, you would create some really interesting contrast

Nice job :)

Thanks but sadly I can't afford those programs (and I have no idea how to use em) so I guess this will have to do for now. :roll:  :???:

You should try GIMP. It is free and has some awesome features. It's no photoshop, but for me it was always sufficient.

EDIT:

Not at all like when a certain douchbag put PZ up on Piratebay :angry:

Yeah, when I heard that I busted a blood vessel in my brain. :mad: It really got to me because this is a indie game project and honestly TheIndieStone can use the funds to make the game even better. :-)  If I could I would find that guy/gal and beat the living hell out of them for making my favorite zombie title lose out on funding. :razz:  :mad:  

Its quite childish a person decided to pirate a cheap game you can buy for eight dollars during its current alpha phase.

Piracy discussion stops here. For future, pragmatic, purposes, pirating an Adobe product or anyone else's product is equivalent to pirating Project Zomboid, when it's expressed clearly on the forums ("Go to piratebay and . . . ").

For a general discussion of piracy, we now have this thread: http://theindiestone.com/forums/index.php/topic/1082-piracy-discussion/

Piracy discussion stops here. For future, pragmatic, purposes, pirating an Adobe product or anyone else's product is equivalent to pirating Project Zomboid, when it's expressed clearly on the forums ("Go to piratebay and . . . ").

For a general discussion of piracy, we now have this thread: http://theindiestone.com/forums/index.php/topic/1082-piracy-discussion/

Sorry just expressing how pissed I am at whoever did it.