Custom Member Titles

_Gold_

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay mine doesn't make sense but i'm not complaining (fedora)

Oh, it does.

o.o what does it mean i must analyze it with science!

If you figure it out or draw attention to your title in public, they'll just change it again... and rarely for the better.

Okay mine doesn't make sense but i'm not complaining (fedora)

Oh, it does.

o.o what does it mean i must analyze it with science!

If you figure it out or draw attention to your title in public, they'll just change it again... and rarely for the better.

Oh i'm just joking D:

Probably some reference to that Southpark episode in which Cartman tries to murder the others with a toy bat?

Pay close attention to his Avatar.

south_park_by_lazybrownguy-d355m35.gif

Nope not it... think about what a baseball bat is used for in game...

Just don't disagree with the mods here or they'll get ass hurt and abuse their power with the title thing.

We're generally pretty easy going people, until you break Rule One. Pixel, you have a habit of breaking and almost breaking Rule One by being a bit silly and not thinking through what you say, specifically, about how what you say can affect others. Words might not be able to break my bones, but they can *definitely* kill me. Your title is a reflection of that, and because, well, we expect better from you.

south_park_by_lazybrownguy-d355m35.gif

Nope not it... think about what a baseball bat is used for in game...

If I recall correctly, your title was one of mine, and it definitely was because your avatar is a Wiffle bat (soft, foamy thing). I dun like southpark, but it's a good enough reflection ;)