So was there supposed to be a movie theater and mall somewhere?

Rikashey

1-Follow the river down until you see a the railroad, go a litte more down and you will see a road.

2-Follow the road until you see a small pavment path leading down, take that path, it will eventually lead you to the race cars thing.

3- Dont enter the race cars thing, no cars in the game yet, keep moving down that path, it will split in two, take the road that is to the right. (right means where the clock side is)

4-Follow that path until you see a street, take the street, it will lead to an intersaction with 2 roads, one going to the right (clock side) and one going down, take the one going down.

5-That road will take another corner, it will have a big road that leads to the right, take that road and follow it..

6-Eventually you will see a parking lot, go there, start serching for the mall, first you will encounter the movie theather, keep going to the right and you will see an ice cream shop, from there go down and you will find the mall.

I would post pictures of how to do it, but i cant play anymore, damn graphics card.

I....got there...thousands of zombies...........millions? maybe....btw i died

If you somehow get insdie the mall, here is a protip, before you even think about using the stairs, press Q to get a nice surprise, there were like 30 zombies all packed in the stair litte floor

I....got there...thousands of zombies...........millions? maybe....btw i died

If you somehow get insdie the mall, here is a protip, before you even think about using the stairs, press Q to get a nice surprise, there were like 30 zombies all packed in the stair litte floor

Yeah I managed to get in through a restaurant, The place had hundreds of zeds just in there...I got past them and ran around the mall for a bit, Every store was full of them, I got trapped in a corridor with zeds coming from both directions....It was a fast death....