Possible results from High Boredom

Josephkhland

Right now I don;t think there is anyhting else that may happen to you if you get extremely bored except that having your Happiness decreased

So here are some suggestions :

1) Really Bored : Just sits down  and if he remains like this for 30 more minutes he starts sleeping 

2) Extremely Bored : Takes out a knife and commits suicide.

So do you like it ? 

Maybe it could be like this:

-Unhappy makes your Character sleepy

-Depression could be like: When your char is depressed he will begin to lose his ,,life spirit".

For example, he is grabbed by Zambies and when he is depressed he wont fight like an undepressed person. And when char is happy, he would fight for his life, till the end....

Becoming extremely bored would be more difficult as you when you sleep your boredom will decrease. So in order to become extremely bored you will need to be idle without doing anything for 5 days . Well actually you will commit suiside if you have a Low Mood Trait. Otherwise you will just lose you moral and so your fighting performance will be decreased.

I believe this is already added.

Pushing when depressed =/= Pushing normally.

When you're depressed, every action you do (Except running and attacking) are slowed down. Try it. Record a film of yourself moving 100 nails normally, and compare it to another film of you moving 100 nails while depressed. HUGE difference.

I believe this is already added.

Pushing when depressed =/= Pushing normally.

When you're depressed, every action you do (Except running and attacking) are slowed down. Try it. Record a film of yourself moving 100 nails normally, and compare it to another film of you moving 100 nails while depressed. HUGE difference.

Yeah it is in the code, more depressed you are the worse it gets.

I think boredom should be renamed to loneliness, describing the whole bleak and desperate zombie scenario a lot better.

Maybe extremely unhappy + extremely lonely = insanity?

Insanity will make player do an uncontrollable random action. Give you both good and bad stats.

Insanity + knife/screwdriver = suicide/selfmutilation?

Insanity can also randomly give you rage and make you strong enough to oneshot zombies with melee weapons for short durations.

You don't need rage to oneshot a zombie with an axe
Well give me your axe then.

Sorry man but it broke. To much onehitting XP

Things like these just cross the line for me (uncontrollable character actions)

I believe this game is like the sims, its so that you are supposed to feel atleast a tiny bit with your character (or post apocalyptic sim in this scenario) and not so that you are supposed to watch without being able to control anything that you character kills themselves over being too bored, I wouldn't do that, then I also wouldn't want my survivor / character do that either.

That would basically be forcing something someone else would do down everyones throat, and that shouldnt happen.

It should be worse, but controllable things, like increasing depression, or maybe even something like not paying attention to the environment and missing a zombie or 2 because youre too concentrated on the fact that youre bored.