Does PZ play well with controller support?

Dillerin

Yeah... controller support still isn't working.

All it says in-game is "Player 1 take control" or something like that. But no matter what you push nothing happens.

You're just stuck standing there with that stupid message.

What's the point in checking the 360 gamepad option in the menu when it doesn't work?

and did you do as i posted above? i say it again, pushing ANY button on the controller prior to the game being 100% loaded, with your character standing there looking at you, will result in it NOT working.

Well if it was that easy then why haven't the devs corrected this?

All it says in-game is "Player 1 take control" or something like that. But no matter what you push nothing happens.

What's the point in checking the 360 gamepad option in the menu when it doesn't work?

and did you do as i posted above? i say it again, pushing ANY button on the controller prior to the game being 100% loaded, with your character standing there looking at you, will result in it NOT working.

maybe their concentrating more on things like NPCs, new builds,map expansion and other such things?

maybe their concentrating more on things like NPCs, new builds,map expansion and other such things?

Seems like it would only take them a few mins to correct this.

Seems like it would only take them a few mins to correct this.

sure, it seems easy. but do you know coding? i sure as hell don't. and i don't want to be someone who tries to tell the Devs what to do and when to do it. do you?

Start a game. Wait for it to load. Press ESC. Go into Options. Scroll down to Controllers. Select relevant controller from list. Press Save.

That's it.