Realistic Kentucky Firearms Mod 2.26

Pravus

I too am having the right clicking issue and cannot seem to find a fix for it. Any help would be much appreciated =)

Seems to be an issue with the latest update. Same with me. I cannot right click in the players inventory / looting menue when activated RKF mod :( Hopefully this will be fixed soon!

• 2 weeks later...

Is anyone in contact with Pravus and can maybe ask him if he intends to come back to this mod and update it for the current and/or future builds?

I think I found him on Steam and I tried adding him as a friend, but the request was ignored, as expected. I wouldn't accept random friend requests either.

Anyway, I'm still sad this mod isn't updated because it was truly awesome.

• 1 month later...

Because Pravus didn´t provide any permissions in the first post it´s probably "Credit where it´s due"

I´m currently looking at all the bugs and fixing them, but there is still a long way to go.

Already fixed:

• Weapons
  • Spawning

Kinda fixed:

• Inventory: Contextmenus are working again, but only in loot-window, not in the player inventory
  • New building options: The "normal" stuff works, only the wallmounted things don´t work yet.

Still bugged:

• New building options: Contextmenu is working fine, but building the stuff is still bugged (Error: "ERROR: player not set in DoTileBuilding")

I think a github would be best, so everyone can contribute to the fixes. Is anyone interested in this and knows all the github stuff?

EDIT:

Updated the list above!

Could really use some tips for the inventory thing, can´t figure it out. I can unequip items from the player inventory but equiping/eating/reading items doesn´t work. No errors in console and the context-options are there but simply not working.

• 1 month later...

@Sytarks: This mod is heavily outdated and doesn´t work with new versions.

As for the update: I was kinda busy with my own mod which is going quite nicely. I will give it (RKF) a last sweep and upload it here, but this version will still be broken! I think github is the way to go, so everyone can try and fix stuff. Someone here who has more experience in using github?