Realistic Kentucky Firearms Mod 2.26

Pravus

1st

remove file
C:\Users\Your_user_name\Zomboid\mods\RKFmod\media\scripts\newitems.txt

Does this solution negatively impact any part of the mod, though?

I think the distribution of the axe and baseballbat are changed in this mod. I remember vaguely that I deleted those items from the mod, because I also have changes to them in another mod, and had to take them out of the distribution files in this mod, too.

Looks like another bud here. I can not light up a fire using any paper. Petrol Can works fine. Here is what i got by using newspaper/dairy or any other litearture object

STACK TRACE
-----------------------------------------
function: create -- file: ISBaseTimedAction.lua line # 46
function: begin -- file: ISBaseTimedAction.lua line # 52
function: addToQueue -- file: ISTimedActionQueue.lua line # 26
function: add -- file: ISTimedActionQueue.lua line # 97
function: onLightFromLiterature -- file: ISCampingMenu.lua line # 223
function: onMouseUp -- file: ISContextMenu.lua line # 78
Not safe! pressed

Alright, if anyone is having a problem with the fireaxe not cutting down trees due to this mod do the following

Go to the RKF mod folder.

Go to media, scripts and open up the RKFMelee file.

Go to the bottom of the axe entry there and paste this in

BreakSound  =   PZ_WoodSnap,

TreeDamage  =   35,

It should work after that.

Hope that helps until he updates!

Thanks man! You're the bomb!

Alright, if anyone is having a problem with the fireaxe not cutting down trees due to this mod do the following

TreeDamage  =   35,

Thanks man! You're the bomb!

Not a prob, but keep in mind that it is a stopgap measure. You won't get the twig and such you would get if you didn't have this mod at all...

I didn't really care, but eventually it should/will be patched.

Someone can do necessary fixses to make this mod work fine again? Looks like Pravus is really busy atm.

The problem is, that it is kinda against the rules to edit another person's mod and re-post it without permission, and he hasn't given anyone permission.

Someone can do necessary fixses to make this mod work fine again? Looks like Pravus is really busy atm.

The problem is, that it is kinda against the rules to edit another person's mod and re-post it without permission, and he hasn't given anyone permission.

Yep for us bad at computer people like me I will just have to have patience and wait to see if Pravus can get back to his mod. I have about 3 games sit now waiting for one or another mod to be updated. So I started a realy hard no mod game to fill in. :D

I belive we can write him and ask for permission, so far i know him i belive he will allow us to make some fixes

I belive we can write him and ask for permission, so far i know him i belive he will allow us to make some fixes

You get his permission, I'll help you out..

Cant chop down trees with the mod at the moment =/

*points to below*

Already temporarily solved

TreeDamage  =   35,

*points to below*

TreeDamage  =   35,

Cant seem to get it working, thanks anyways.

*points to below*

TreeDamage  =   35,

Cant seem to get it working, thanks anyways.

Well, that's too bad,

Could be another mod.

Do you have any mod that edits Timed Actions or the axe in the items file?

Um, I have a bug...

Whenever I go to the character customisation page (With the 'perks' and jobs) everything apart from the list of 'perks' and jobs vanished and is replaced by a black screen. The remaining interfaces work but without the continue option i'm stuck there. The buttons seem to be actually gone, not hidden - random clicking didn't reveal anything - and I have had to ditch the mod for now.

Anyone encountered this/got a fix?

I'm running Erosion, Dead Overhaul and the awesome Radcliffe custom map.

Um, I have a bug...

Whenever I go to the character customisation page (With the 'perks' and jobs) everything apart from the list of 'perks' and jobs vanished and is replaced by a black screen. The remaining interfaces work but without the continue option i'm stuck there. The buttons seem to be actually gone, not hidden - random clicking didn't reveal anything - and I have had to ditch the mod for now.

Anyone encountered this/got a fix?

I'm running Erosion, Dead Overhaul and the awesome Radcliffe custom map.

I don't think that your particular mod is caused by the RKF mod itself. Try activating and deactivating each mod to see which one might be causing it. Though I don't think either of the others mess with the professions screens...

EDIT: If that doesn't solve the problem you may need to do a clean install... Incidentally how are you installing said mods?

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like another bud here. I can not light up a fire using any paper. Petrol Can works fine. Here is what i got by using newspaper/dairy or any other litearture object

STACK TRACE

-----------------------------------------

function: create -- file: ISBaseTimedAction.lua line # 46

function: begin -- file: ISBaseTimedAction.lua line # 52

function: addToQueue -- file: ISTimedActionQueue.lua line # 26

function: add -- file: ISTimedActionQueue.lua line # 97

function: onLightFromLiterature -- file: ISCampingMenu.lua line # 223

function: onMouseUp -- file: ISContextMenu.lua line # 78

Not safe! pressed

Same thing. Does anyone know how to fix it?

The tree problem is because they added a new line to items that can cut down trees.

And this mod rewrites a lot of different items and does not include that line on any of them so none of the items can cut down trees without that additional line added. I'm not at my pc so I can't paste the line needed for it I think it was TreeDamage = 0; (35 for axe?) not sure as I am on my fathers pc.

Love the mod, wishing it gets updated officially soon!

Using the mod with build 29 and the recomended newitems.txt fixes +  axe fix as a temporary solution for our multiplayer game, but I have noticed while we've seen many of the new weapons (guns specificly, pocket knife, etc) we have yet to see a parka/rainjacket, or any of the new lockpicking materials besides the crowbar functionality.

Are they very rare? Are they simply not working with build 29? Does anyone have any thoughts, as I made our server extremely rainy as I figured we could use the parkas etc to stay dry... but we've just been soaking all game!

I personally never ran into any lockpicking materials, but I have come across one or two parkas.

You can find blank keys, files and other supplies in hardware stores. It is not pick and probe style lockpicking, it is make a key mold and file down a blank key style... just so you know.

As for the update, I would but I have recently become busy with work so haven't had enough time for my own mod... Still lacking permission to release anything publically anyway.

EDIT: Also, to clear it up, most (if not all) of the changes are on the XML side not the  LUA side. so if you want to fix it, don't be scared off. It is easy but still time consuming.

I personally never ran into any lockpicking materials, but I have come across one or two parkas.

You can find blank keys, files and other supplies in hardware stores. It is not pick and probe style lockpicking, it is make a key mold and file down a blank key style... just so you know.

As for the update, I would but I have recently become busy with work so haven't had enough time for my own mod... Still lacking permission to release anything publically anyway.

EDIT: Also, to clear it up, most (if not all) of the changes are on the XML side not the  LUA side. so if you want to fix it, don't be scared off. It is easy but still time consuming.

I assure u, i know Pravus since the first releas of RKF and i belive he will be thankfull for supprorting his mod while he is offline.

Also, about the issues - i fixed everything i cloud but still there are several things i can't do, naimly this happens when you try to light up a fire using any literature:

-----------------------------------------STACK TRACE-----------------------------------------function: create -- file: ISBaseTimedAction.lua line # 46function: begin -- file: ISBaseTimedAction.lua line # 52function: addToQueue -- file: ISTimedActionQueue.lua line # 26function: add -- file: ISTimedActionQueue.lua line # 97function: onLightFromLiterature -- file: ISCampingMenu.lua line # 223function: onMouseUp -- file: ISContextMenu.lua line # 78

I assure u, i know Pravus since the first releas of RKF and i belive he will be thankfull for supprorting his mod while he is offline.

Also, about the issues - i fixed everything i cloud but still there are several things i can't do, naimly this happens when you try to light up a fire using any literature:

-----------------------------------------STACK TRACE-----------------------------------------function: create -- file: ISBaseTimedAction.lua line # 46function: begin -- file: ISBaseTimedAction.lua line # 52function: addToQueue -- file: ISTimedActionQueue.lua line # 26function: add -- file: ISTimedActionQueue.lua line # 97function: onLightFromLiterature -- file: ISCampingMenu.lua line # 223function: onMouseUp -- file: ISContextMenu.lua line # 78

I will look at that file tonight and give you an answer on what needs to be possibly fixed. It will be a little while as I am at work for a couple more hours.