Raincoats

tlann

Raincoats and umbrellas seem like something a lot of houses would have.  A game balancing suggestion is maybe they would keep most of the rain off a player but after awhile the player would still get wet. 

Another game balancing possibility,  would be that the player couldn't use certain weapons when they were holding an umbrella.

Thoughts

I liked rain coats. It's a good idea, I think that they have to do that to things.

Also they could make you invincible, but the twist is that your "kryptonite" is the water, oh, and bald to, so that way I can name my character David Dunn. Oh! And there must be a black npc on a wheelchair.

unbreakable_el_protegido_bruce_willis_ti

Raincoats could also make it harder to move quitely or perhaps could lesson how far away you could hear.

I think raincoats are a good idea (unless you play as a park ranger, hint hint :cool:). You could simply equip them like any other clothing and have a passive rain dampening effect. If it was made super realistic, it would block your hearing a bit, reduce your field of vision etc, but I don't think we need that. Being slightly more noticeable while wearing it would probably be enough of a trade-off.

They could also serve as one-shot scratch protection. Zombies could tear it, thus saving you from a scratch but damaging the coat. (Option to mend it with duct tape maybe?)

• 1 month later...

Hi, as in subject. Is it possible to get waterproof jackets? i mean any kind of waterproof cloths? 

I merged the topics :) - RoboMat

I can make a crude raincoat.. Crude being the lua.. But it'll work until something better is made. Check back tomorrow.

Hi, as in subject. Is it possible to get waterproof jackets? i mean any kind of waterproof cloths? 

I merged the topics :) - RoboMat

I can make a crude raincoat.. Crude being the lua.. But it'll work until something better is made. Check back tomorrow.

Ok brilliant. let me know i`ll test it, it will be huge help as my character is constantly sick (i got the used to pickup tissues as first loot lol)

• 1 month later...