New Paradise-Rp Survivor Group

Ctc9592

Day 1: I don’t know why I am writing this but who knows? Maybe I am just paranoid but there has been reports on the news about people eating other people and it is freaking me out, feels like one of the zombie comics I read growing up. The government says it is just a new sickness that they can cure quickly at least I hope they can.

Day 5: Well haven’t opened this in a while and I suppose for good reason. My parents and I have been scrounging the supermarkets everyday for food. I suppose I should move back in with my parents till this whole sickness pass though it seems like it isn’t going away.

Day 10: Well I moved in back with my parents making me feel a bit better that they have a bit more protection. We have watched the news day in and day out and from what we have gathered from the terrifying newscasts this infection is spreading fast and that the government is sending in the military to stop this.  

Day 35: Well to put it lightly the whole world has been attacked by this infection. I lost my parents 10 days ago due to the military moving all civilians to emergency shelter and apparently we were assigned different bunkers, whoever did that I will punch them square in the face. But it hasn’t been too bad I found my best friend in my bunker and it seems like the younger and older people are being placed in different bunkers.

Day 40: Well the bunker my best friend and my parents were in was just swarmed by the infected and they got in and all I could do was watch, I’d rather have been with them there.

Day 41: A bunch of people including my friend and I have decided to find a way out of this place before our bunker gets swarmed. Luckily one of the people wanting to leave help design this bunker for the government and knows a secret way out, we leave at dawn.

Day 48: A lot has happened since seven days ago, we got out of the bunker just fine but the catch was that the infected were near the exit and caught a couple of the people that left with us…we just left them to die. But after escaping that the rest of our group found some big building that we could use to for a safehouse of sorts. We found a radio in one of the back rooms of what seemed to be like a old mom and pop shop next door with the mom and pop there but a lot less healthy. We figured that there might be some people that didn’t get out with the military and so we started painting “SURVIVORS INSIDE” on the building we were in and sending radio messages for those who has radios.

Day 50: It was all going good we had water, food, people and we had a goddamn growing society but those damned infected got into our safehouse and slaughtered everyone but me, my best friend and some woman that we didn’t get to talk to much. We are left out in the open and left to our own skills. We got lucky and found a ricky building that seemed to have beds on the top floor but it is hardly a safe house like our old one but we did managed to save that radio so we began sending broadcast looking for survivors to maybe rebuild this godforsaken land because there is no way in hell this sickness will pass.

*RADIO*

“To anyone hearing this know that you are not alone. I go by the name Cook, me and a few other survivors are looking for souls still alive. If you hear this please respond we need your help to rebuild this world and we cannot do it with our numbers. Stay strong this world is not dead yet.”

This is a Roleplay Group centered around rebuilding a society in the game

I currently do not have a server ourselves but I am looking around each of the Roleplay servers to see which one best serves our needs.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Out of Character

Have your Roleplayed before?:

In Character

Name:

Occupation Before the Outbreak: (This can be anything it does not need to be the games Policeman, Park Ranger classes)

Role: (How you wish to help the group)

Background: (This is basically just a little tale of how you came to meeting our group this does not need to be a life story just 1 or 2 paragraphs)

Other Info:(Anything else you would like us to know)

I would like to point out that unless you tell us your background in game no one but you and those you allow to know will know your background this is merely a way to see if you can write decently.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you have any questions please either message on the Project Zomboid Forums or look at the info below to get in contact with me.

My Skype: Ctc9592

My Steam: Ctc9592

Steam Group: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/ProjectZomboidNewParadise#

Woah it seems some players have the exact ideas,

Starting yesterday i begin getting a group together to begin making a utopia/player-made settlement set in an hostile PVP/PVE world, would you be interested in participating since we have generally the same idea?

Woah it seems some players have the exact ideas,

Starting yesterday i begin getting a group together to begin making a utopia/player-made settlement set in an hostile PVP/PVE world, would you be interested in participating since we have generally the same idea?

I'll wait and see how my group does. But thank you very much for your offer I will stay in contact via PMs

Out of Character

Have your Roleplayed before?: Yes

In Character

Name: Nathan Parker

Occupation Before the Outbreak: Student

Role: Scouting for supplies.

Background: I ran swiftly behind the restroom building of a truck stop. "Damn.." I whispered under my breath, I had spotted a few of the sick near the truck stop convenient store. I crouched down and sprinted behind a abandoned truck, I looked to see if there was any other building I could hide for awhile. I spotted a building which looked like a manager office. I made my way over to the building and checked my back to see if I was okay before entering the office. Yes! The door was unlocked. I slowly opened the door and checked around if it was clear. To my luck it was and I closed the door and the blinds. I looked around the deserted room and found nothing of my use, old receipts and documents.

I went into the back room and found a CB radio that still worked. I turned it on and started to search for a signal. Static.. Static.. Dammit more static! There HAS to be someone out there. I put the radio down and sat in a chair. I put my head down and started to think. In this room with no noise but a small static noise. Then I had heard a faint muffle noise on the radio, this wasn't the static. I got up and quickly grabbed the radio and adjusted it to see if I can get it more clear. "..Zzz.. 
looking for souls still alive. If you hear this please respond we need your help to rebuild this world and we cannot do it with our numbers. Stay strong this world is not dead yet.”  I grabbed the radio mic and tried to call out and got a response, I gave them my location and they told me the directions to their safe house. I grabbed my bag and headed out to the safe house location...

Other Info: None really, just hope I could join and have a good time on this. I haven't played a lot of PZ Multiplayer but I know the game pretty well.

Out of Character

In Character

Name: Nathan Parker

Occupation Before the Outbreak: Student

Role: Scouting for supplies.

Background: I ran swiftly behind the restroom building of a truck stop. "Damn.." I whispered under my breath, I had spotted a few of the sick near the truck stop convenient store. I crouched down and sprinted behind a abandoned truck, I looked to see if there was any other building I could hide for awhile. I spotted a building which looked like a manager office. I made my way over to the building and checked my back to see if I was okay before entering the office. Yes! The door was unlocked. I slowly opened the door and checked around if it was clear. To my luck it was and I closed the door and the blinds. I looked around the deserted room and found nothing of my use, old receipts and documents.

I went into the back room and found a CB radio that still worked. I turned it on and started to search for a signal. Static.. Static.. Dammit more static! There HAS to be someone out there. I put the radio down and sat in a chair. I put my head down and started to think. In this room with no noise but a small static noise. Then I had heard a faint muffle noise on the radio, this wasn't the static. I got up and quickly grabbed the radio and adjusted it to see if I can get it more clear. "..Zzz.. looking for souls still alive. If you hear this please respond we need your help to rebuild this world and we cannot do it with our numbers. Stay strong this world is not dead yet.”  I grabbed the radio mic and tried to call out and got a response, I gave them my location and they told me the directions to their safe house. I grabbed my bag and headed out to the safe house location...

Other Info: None really, just hope I could join and have a good time on this. I haven't played a lot of PZ Multiplayer but I know the game pretty well.

Sorry if this quote is a little messed up on my phone but your accepted add me on steam and I will give you some more info when I get back home.

Out of Character

In Character

Name: Lukas Blazko

Occupation Before the Outbreak: Skilled Hacker & Martial Artist

Role: Safehouse Guard or Builder

Background: I Sprinted out of my basement upstairs towards my sister's room. She seemed to not care about whats going on. My Parents were pretty frightened about this "disease". I for one hopped online in hopes to warn my friends. They never responded. I was hoping at least my friend Thomas got into a camp alright but i had doubts. Thomas was always the last to do something. Whether it be running the mile at gym or playing COD. A Week after the first broadcast about this the military came to our town and evacuated everyone. We Stayed at a Camp some ways up north. They didn't tell us where we were going, only that we would be safe. Only if that were true. 2 days after we arrived the Camp was attacked. I watched my sister get eaten in front of my eyes. My parents... they didn't make it. My friend I made at the camp Anya... She was a sweet pretty girl. We both made it out with an Ex-Special Forces man. We Came across a gas station a couple miles east. There was no dead around so we quickly scavenged food. I'm surprised it wasn't already looted. We found a radio behind the desk and we turned it on to listen to broadcasts. We stayed at the gas station for 2 weeks. We frequently heard "dead" outside moaning. They always went away due to gunshots in the distance. We heard the last news broadcast out of "Muldraugh, KY". "This is Trish Quantez reporting from our news station." "My producers telling me we have to get off the air now." "Oh god... *Hears screams and gunshots in the backround." This is the last broadcast" "God Bless you all, God Bless the U.S.A..." Static..........." After that we switched frequencies and heard this. "*RADIO*

“To anyone hearing this know that you are not alone. I go by the name Cook, me and a few other survivors are looking for souls still alive. If you hear this please respond we need your help to rebuild this world and we cannot do it with our numbers. Stay strong this world is not dead yet.”  

So Anya and I grabbed our bags in the middle of the night and hit the road. Never regretted it.

Other Info: I Can Host My Own Servers if need to be.

Out of Character

In Character

Name: Lukas Blazko

Occupation Before the Outbreak: Skilled Hacker & Martial Artist

Role: Safehouse Guard or Builder

Background: I Sprinted out of my basement upstairs towards my sister's room. She seemed to not care about whats going on. My Parents were pretty frightened about this "disease". I for one hopped online in hopes to warn my friends. They never responded. I was hoping at least my friend Thomas got into a camp alright but i had doubts. Thomas was always the last to do something. Whether it be running the mile at gym or playing COD. A Week after the first broadcast about this the military came to our town and evacuated everyone. We Stayed at a Camp some ways up north. They didn't tell us where we were going, only that we would be safe. Only if that were true. 2 days after we arrived the Camp was attacked. I watched my sister get eaten in front of my eyes. My parents... they didn't make it. My friend I made at the camp Anya... She was a sweet pretty girl. We both made it out with an Ex-Special Forces man. We Came across a gas station a couple miles east. There was no dead around so we quickly scavenged food. I'm surprised it wasn't already looted. We found a radio behind the desk and we turned it on to listen to broadcasts. We stayed at the gas station for 2 weeks. We frequently heard "dead" outside moaning. They always went away due to gunshots in the distance. We heard the last news broadcast out of "Muldraugh, KY". "This is Trish Quantez reporting from our news station." "My producers telling me we have to get off the air now." "Oh god... *Hears screams and gunshots in the backround." This is the last broadcast" "God Bless you all, God Bless the U.S.A..." Static..........." After that we switched frequencies and heard this. "*RADIO*

So Anya and I grabbed our bags in the middle of the night and hit the road. Never regretted it.

Other Info: I Can Host My Own Servers if need to be.

Your are accepted as well add me on steam or Skype and I'll will get you more info when I return home

Out of Character

Have your Roleplayed before?: Yes I have.

In Character

Name: Zach Dorris

Occupation Before the Outbreak: (This can be anything it does not need to be the games Policeman, Park Ranger classes) US Military Communications Officer

Role: (How you wish to help the group) Support, Communication control.

Background: (This is basically just a little tale of how you came to meeting our group this does not need to be a life story just 1 or 2 paragraphs) "Hello? Can you here my broadcast? This is Sgt. Dorris, A Communications Officer for the United States Marines. I was station here in Muldraugh after report of an "Outbreak" arisen. I need reinforcements ASAP. I have ran out a ammo and I am not sure how long I will last for here in this small house. Ill tell you the rest of my story at a later time. I have to go now! *Loud bangs heard in the background and then silents*

Other Info:(Anything else you would like us to know) Nope

Out of Character

Have your Roleplayed before?: Yes I have.

In Character

Name: Zach Dorris
Occupation Before the Outbreak: (This can be anything it does not need to be the games Policeman, Park Ranger classes) US Military Communications Officer
Role: (How you wish to help the group) Support, Communication control.
Background: (This is basically just a little tale of how you came to meeting our group this does not need to be a life story just 1 or 2 paragraphs) "Hello? Can you here my broadcast? This is Sgt. Dorris, A Communications Officer for the United States Marines. I was station here in Muldraugh after report of an "Outbreak" arisen. I need reinforcements ASAP. I have ran out a ammo and I am not sure how long I will last for here in this small house. Ill tell you the rest of my story at a later time. I have to go now! *Loud bangs heard in the background and then silents*
Other Info:(Anything else you would like us to know) Nope

Sounds interesting welcome aboard since you already added me official welcome is now :D

Out of Character

In Character

Name: Ranford  Greene

Occupation Before the Outbreak: (Thrift Store cashier)

Role: (Scavenging and defending)

Background: When the outbreak first started I was just closing  for the day. When I got home,  I didn't even realize my folks weren't there until the next morning. And then I just assumed they were out, grocery shopping or visiting a relative. By the time I realized they weren't coming home, it was too late. Those things were everywhere. I still don't know where my parents are. But I guess that's pretty much everyone's story now. Now all I can do now is survive...

Other Info:(Call me Ranny. I hate being called Ranford. )

Out of Character

In Character

Name: Ranford  Greene

Occupation Before the Outbreak: (Thrift Store cashier)

Role: (Scavenging and defending)

Background: When the outbreak first started I was just closing  for the day. When I got home,  I didn't even realize my folks weren't there until the next morning. And then I just assumed they were out, grocery shopping or visiting a relative. By the time I realized they weren't coming home, it was too late. Those things were everywhere. I still don't know where my parents are. But I guess that's pretty much everyone's story now. Now all I can do now is survive...

Other Info:(Call me Ranny. I hate being called Ranford. )

You are accepted welcome aboard officially 

Out of Character

Have your Roleplayed before?: Not in Project Zomboid.

In Character

Name: Troy Sherman

Occupation Before the Outbreak: Market Worker

Role: Scavenger

Background: When all this... Thing.. Started, i was really scared. I really didn't know anything. I just got whatever i got.. Got a bag of fruit, some meds.. You know, to calm me down, in the middle of this. The police, they tried to hold us down. But they couldn't. My sister and i ran as far as we could, but all the havoc was blocking our way. And in the last moment.. I don't know. She just... Disappeared. She just.. Slipped out. I don't know what happened then, man. I guess i just flipped out.. I need some pills right now. Just one or two.

Other Info:(By the way,, Troy got addicted to drugs in the outbreak.Some may say that a Drug Addict is for drama people, but i think it's a really original character with an abstract personality. c:)

Out of Character

Have your Roleplayed before?: Not in Project Zomboid.

In Character

Name: Troy Sherman

Occupation Before the Outbreak: Market Worker

Role: Scavenger

Background: When all this... Thing.. Started, i was really scared. I really didn't know anything. I just got whatever i got.. Got a bag of fruit, some meds.. You know, to calm me down, in the middle of this. The police, they tried to hold us down. But they couldn't. My sister and i ran as far as we could, but all the havoc was blocking our way. And in the last moment.. I don't know. She just... Disappeared. She just.. Slipped out. I don't know what happened then, man. I guess i just flipped out.. I need some pills right now. Just one or two.

Other Info:(By the way,, Troy got addicted to drugs in the outbreak.Some may say that a Drug Addict is for drama people, but i think it's a really original character with an abstract personality. c:)

Alright sounds good add me on steam and I'll give you some more info

Out of Character

• Have your Roleplayed before?: Yes in Garry's Mod and in plenty other places.

In Character

Name: Cost

• Occupation Before the Outbreak: Intern at Bethesda 
  • Role: Scout and/or Guard
  • Background: Cost (nobody but him knows his real name) is originally from Mexico, but later he left to Vancouver to attend to The University of Columbia. After finishing he left in search for work and found Bethesda, where they accepted him as an intern. Unfortunately on his very first day of work the outbreak started.

He knew some things about a zombie apocalypse from what he has seen in movies, so he started getting the hang of what to do to survive. After traveling for a long while he reached the U.S. and came across this new group but what comes next in this group is unknown...

• Other Info: Cost has a keen sense of direction and is an expert at reading maps, he is very organized ,very friendly ,and will avoid any contact with the undead and/or hostile survivors.

<p>

Out of Character

• Have your Roleplayed before?: Yes in Garry's Mod and in plenty other places.

In Character

Name: Cost

• Occupation Before the Outbreak: Intern at Bethesda
  • Role: Scout and/or Guard
  • Background: Cost (nobody but him knows his real name) is originally from Mexico, but later he left to Vancouver to attend to The University of Columbia. After finishing he left in search for work and found Bethesda, where they accepted him as an intern. Unfortunately on his very first day of work the outbreak started.

He knew some things about a zombie apocalypse from what he has seen in movies, so he started getting the hang of what to do to survive. After traveling for a long while he reached the U.S. and came across this new group but what comes next in this group is unknown...

• Other Info: Cost has a keen sense of direction and is an expert at reading maps, he is very organized ,very friendly ,and will avoid any contact with the undead and/or hostile survivors.

Welcome aboard add me on steam

I will talk to both of you after work tomorrow if I can stay awake

• 2 weeks later...

Out of Character

In Character

Name: Richano Fyne

Occupation Before the Outbreak: Marine

Role: Guard or Scavenger

Background: Richano was originally from Arizona, but was redeployed to Kentucky for reassignment. Shortly afterward the zombie outbreak happened and he was stuck in a base with over 500 men and women, who may or may not have had the infection, taking his chances he went to get some gear and desert,  but was surprised to see that the base had been over run. He left the base in a panic and heard on his radio that there were survivors out there that were in need of able bodied men and women. 

Other Info: Richano is very rude and untrusting to those he doesn't know well enough.

Out of Character

Have your Roleplayed before?: Eh.. a bit on RPOL (Role-Play Online) but never in a real time game (wanna give it a shot!)

In Character

Name: Damian Tuck

Occupation Before the Outbreak: Carpenter

Role: Fisherman, Hunter, Physical Labor

Background: (Click) "Static...." (Click) "Static...." "Dammit, c'mon" (Smacks dash of car with closed fist) (Click) "Static....." (Click) “...this world is not dead yet.” "Ha! might as well be..." *Radio transmission starts over* “To anyone hearing this know that you are not alone. I go by the name Cook, me and a few other survivors are looking for souls still alive. If you hear this please respond we need your help to rebuild this world and we cannot do it with our numbers. Stay strong this world is not dead yet.”  (looks down at radio swerving down the night road) "Ain't got anywhere else to be I guess.." (looks up to see a little girl bent over what appears to be a bloody man in the street) "OH SHI......" (Jerks steering wheel to miss the girl and man and smashes forcefully into a tree... Blackness)

(Tap... Tap.... Tap.... Tap....) "Huh? damn....." (Pushes airbag down and out of the way looking about the passenger compartment of his car in a stunned state and catches a glimpse of someone out of the passenger window) "Little... girl....? are you.... ok...???" (Looks out back window to see what remained of the man in the street and a smudge of entrails leading to the girls feet) "Oh... Yer just another biter ain't ya..." (Grabs whiskey off floor and takes a swig before reaching for the bat in the back seat that had fallen to the floor in the accident, then gets out slowly holding his back and stretching... Continues to confront girl) "Sorry little girl... I ain't dyin' yet.."

(Damian trekked into the town of Muldraugh by foot in search for 'Cook' with a bat in his right hand and a bottle of whiskey in his left)

Other Info: Damian is an alcoholic and prior to the outbreak liked to be secluded and left alone but now that there is no one around anymore he has regretted living that way and seeks out new companionship.

Also as stated above i really do not have experience RP'ing in a real time game but would love to give it a shot if you're willing to give me a shot! Happy Z hunting!

Archived