Colour Me, Stupid!

You guys are mad creative.. The meteor, jellyfish on stick and the puppy were all especially awesome..

EDIT: BTW, with all the all-knowing heads in this thread.. Why is my postcount apperantly stuck at 6? Is there a new way of counting posts or something? Not that it matters a whole lot, just curious.

Have you been posting only in the Activities forum? Posts in this forum don't increase your post count.

AHA.. That makes sense - good call. After doing some very complex math involving both addition and subtraction of number of posts, the numbers do seem to be correct. My world is back to normal as I see that math still works :)

...wow, this ones pretty wonky, even by my standards

attachicon.gifraz.png

Wonky indeed! But good enough to snatch THIRD PLACE in this episode of COLOUR ME, STUPID!

Congratulation Psymong - please collect your reward, a copy of Creature of Havoc by Steve Jackson & Ian Livingston. Be prepared to spend the rest of the week on the fifth page of that sodding book before throwing it on to the wood burning stove in disgust after not even understanding what it is you need to do to get anywhere, despite reading every bloody entry in the whole book twice.

Here is my "Bear-Dog Hiker", which is taking a rest on a stone.

The Stone is not a part of the outline.

attachicon.gifHiker.png

A superlative entry, which on any other day would surely be good enough to snatch the big prize. Beautifully detailed, with a concept that brings ones thoughts to how humanity - the powerful bear - has grown lazy as he now has the ability to store salmon in his (presumably refrigerated) hiking pack.

Really touching stuff.

Please collect your commemorative Prince George 'Foetal-scan' mug on your way past the door attendant.

dontask.png

No comment on that :D

And to the big prize, a true masterpiece.

The artist was not available for comment, however people have been reportedly queueing round the block over the last few days to access the data centre in Leipzig where the actual original physical bytes of this piece are stored - just to get a look and confirm that this actually happened.

If SpeCter could please collect his prize on the way out - a living platypus signed by the members of independent game developers 'The Indie Stone'.