Colour Me, Stupid!

Okiedokie, seven entries is pretty good for the first round :-) so I think it's time to set the deadline.

This round will end at

6pm BST / 1pm EDT

At which point a winner will be chosen who will then be asked to provide the next round's outline. And so on. :-)

I'm thinking, I recently found out that you can upload a max. amount to the forum before you run out and can't upload anymore... so at some point nobody will be able to post their stuff in this thread anymore without using anomgur...

Yeah, we'll have to deal with that as and when it becomes an issue. I would recommend using the attachment system for this, though, so that all the entries are stored on the forum - other stuff, like posting larger images in other threads, I would probably use TinyPic or equivalents instead.

Personally, have my fingers crossed for Mendonca

Anything nude + ghosts + videogame is an automatic win-win.

Must remember to unleash bunny rabbits of vengeance against datkid if I lose this game.

ROUND #1 RESULTS

Awesome entries, everyone :-) A really cool mix of ideas and what not - some genuine LOLs - so really really hard to pick a winner.

In reverse order:

3rd Place

Mendonca's "man undergoing an exorcism, after being recently haunted by a couple of happy pacman ghosts"

colourmestupid1.png

2nd Place

Psymong's awesomely squidged-into-the-outline Ben, from Full Throttle.

post-226-0-31794200-1374688344.png

1st Place

At the risk of appearing slightly biased on account of his new-fangled redname, but because I very nearly pissed myself when I saw it, it being so adorable...

Robertjohnson's glorious rendition of Sid the Sloth, from Ice Age!

post-12-0-45128300-1374670206.png

Congratulations, everyone - really cool entries all round. But this means, it's over to RobertJohnson to provide the next outline, and then to declare the next winner :-)